Frequently asked syn values! Mugshots? Mullerlight? - find it here

There are some questions about syn values that come up time after time. So to save time, here is a full list for mug shots and mullerlight yogurts. Starlight will be making this a sticky so it can be easily found and linked to.

Mugshots

Pasta varieties
Cheese 'n' Ham, dried 66g sachet - 3.5 syns on green/EE, 13 syns on red
Chicken 'n' Mushroom, dried 66g sachet - 2 syns on green/EE, 14 syns on red
Chicken 'n' Vegetable, dried 60g sachet - 2 syns on green/EE, 12 syns on red
Creamy Cheese, dried 68g sachet - 2 syns on green/EE, 13 syns on red
Minestrone, dried 60g sachet - free on green/EE, 11 syns on red
Roast Chicken, dried 55g sachet - free on green/EE, 10 syns on red
Tomato 'n' Herb, dried 64g sachet - free on green/EE, 12 syns on red

Noodle varieties
Chicken, dried 54g sachet - free on green/EE, 11.5 syns on red
Chow Mein, dried 55g sachet - free on green/EE, 9.5 syns on red
Spicy Sweet 'n' Sour, dried 67g sachet - free on green/EE, 12 syns on red
Thai Style, dried 55g sachet - 0.5 syns on green/EE, 10.5 syns on red

Cous Cous varieties
Chicken & Mushroom, dried 70g sachet - 2 syns on green/EE, 13.5 syns on red
Tomato & Roast Vegetable, dried 70g sachet - 1 syn on green/EE, 12 syns on red

Mullerlight Yoghurts

Mullerlight Yoghurt, basic varieties - syn free
Apricot
Banana and Custard
Cherry
Mandarin
Peach
Peach and Pineapple
Raspberry and Cranberry
Rhubarb
Strawberry
Toffee
Vanilla
Wild Blueberry

Mullerlight with Chocolate Sprinkles
Orange Yoghurt Sprinkled with Dark Chocolate - syn free
Vanilla Yoghurt Sprinkled with Dark Chocolate - syn free
Vanilla Yoghurt Sprinkled with Dark Chocolate and Black Cherry Underlayer - 2 syns

Mullerlight Limited Edition Yoghurt
Lemon Cheesecake, 175g - 1 syn
Summer Berries - syn free

Mullerlight Inspired By Yoghurt
American Cheesecake, 165g - 1 syn
Strawberry Cheesecake, 165g - 1 syn

Mullerlight Layered Yoghurts
Blackcurrant and Raspberry - 1.5 syns
Peach and Passionfruit - 1.5 syns
Strawberry - 1.5 syns

There are many other yoghurts that are also syn free and you can find a list here
http://www.minimins.com/syn-values/121314-syn-free-yoghurts.html

Hi Ladies I am starting my Slimming world Journey tomorrow as I think I need the change from WW, Are the syns on the above still the same?
Thank You xx

Hi everyone! New member so sorry if this is in the wrong place!

I can't seem to find the syn value for shape delight vanilla and choc sprinkles yoghurts!

Thanks

Hi BrummieEmma just looking back through some old posts. You have probably found the answer to your question but if not the Vanilla and Chocolate Sprinkles is 1 syn per pot and the Vanilla is 1/2 a syn. Have you also tried the Apple and Rhubarb Crumble ones? Mmmm deeelish. I have to say these Shape 0% fat are some of the best satisfying yoghurts I have found and there are plenty of them stocked up in my fridge. Another one of my favourites is the Danio by Danone Greek strained yoghurt with fruit on the bottom. Very low in Syns but great for a sweet tooth like me.

Ok, here are the mugshots syns

I am a fan of the Thai Mug Shots and was shocked to find it says 0.5 syns on EE on the website as per the thumbnail image above, but the ad they place in the magazine says it's 2.5! So I am assuming the website is out of date, the ad is likely to be correct, so I assume they are 2.5 syns now.

I am a fan of the Thai Mug Shots and was shocked to find it says 0.5 syns on EE on the website as per the thumbnail image above, but the ad they place in the magazine says it's 2.5! So I am assuming the website is out of date, the ad is likely to be correct, so I assume they are 2.5 syns now.

Hi Amanda I've just checked the SW Food Directory and Mug Shot Noodle Snack Thai Style is 0.5 Syns on EE, 10.5 Syns on Red and 0.5 on Green. I've just had the tomato one, they are one of my faves :)

Do you know what, I am such an idiot! The ad in the magazine features Thai-style *cup soup* not noodles! I'm so relieved!!

Thanks for the help, you telling me that prompted me to check the magazine a little more thoroughly!

Do you know what, I am such an idiot! The ad in the magazine features Thai-style *cup soup* not noodles! I'm so relieved!!

Thanks for the help, you telling me that prompted me to check the magazine a little more thoroughly!

Haha you're welcome. I'm not a member anymore so rely on my Food Directory or I Google it which usually leads me to this site :)

Not all of the mugshots are free heres the syn value guys.
Noodle ones that are free are Chicken, Chow mein and Sweet & sour less than 1% fat.
The tomato & herb pasta one is free.
Cheese & ham 3.5
Chicken & mushroom 2
Chicken & vegetable 2
Creamy cheese 2
This is all on green days.
Hope this helps. xxx

Just what I was looking for thank you! :)

Thanks Circles - ive just printed that off to keep with me when i go shopping to make sure i always get the free ones (apart from the Thai migshot which i just love!)

Hi does anyone know the syn value for the Muller light desserts? Chocolate, white chocolate, mint chocolate and fudge. Thanks :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Our local Sainsbury's has an offer on for 10 Mullerlight's for £3. So, I lifted a tray of the orange and chocolate sprinkles ones and dumped them into the basket! No more left for anyone else, but at least for the next week I will have these gorgeous yoghurts! I never knew this flavour even existed until I bought supplies for restarting SW at new years! They are divine! They have pushed the vanilla and chocolate ones down to 2 and the mandarin ones down to 3! Asda also have Pasta & Sauces down to 50p each so I stocked up on them as well for my lunches and late evening snacks, which I am finding I don't even want any more. My tea fills me and I rarely eat again for the rest of the evening! :)

New poster here.

Apologies if any of this has been posted before.........I'm still working my way through the different forums and sub forums.
Looking for syn value for Mayflower Curry Sauce and a frozen mash potato that is advertised as less than 3% fat and has the following nutritional info:

89kcal per 100g
Ingredients: Potato(82%), milk, butter, oil, rice, flour, salt, lactose,palm fat, milk protein, spices

Thanks in advance
Kevin

Hi does anyone know the syn value for the Muller light desserts? Chocolate, white chocolate, mint chocolate and fudge. Thanks :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

If they're the new 99 cals ones then someone put on last night that they're 5s each x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Am I right in thinking that the Onken fat free natural yoghurt is free on EE? I assumed so... but saw a post elsewhere saying that the fat free flavoured ones are syns....

Back