fresh start

You are absolutely right- in time we will all reach our goals and whatever we have lost so far we would have been unlikely to do by ourselves or worse we could have put on extra.

Right then think it's the banana's on toast for brekkie, having my salmon, rice in a salad with beetroot and tomatoes and got a small portion of stir fry I have two large breaks so I like to know i have plenty. Got more salmon in the fridge for this evening so will probab have it with a jacket pot and mixed veg or something like that. xx

Right then dinner was a bit of mix but stick with me I cleared my plate I made sw chips, baked salmon, mixed veg peas, carrots, runner beans, sweetcorn and a fried egg! For pud I had my rasberries, yogurt and meringue nest. at work today I had 8 skittles I counted them out- a bit oh hum about that but it could hve been worse. So 5 1/2 syns used.
Not really sure what the result will be tomorrow but i'll just take it next week I want to make sure I get my exercise back up feel a lot better for it. Tomorrow evening is my fresh start- they're having a party at my group so i can be inspired with some cooking ideas xx

mmm, I'm having strawberries, yoghurt and meringue nests tonight, going to save it for when my favourite night of tv comes on :) waterloo road + apprentice! I must get off here though and get a good few hours work done before that otherwise I will feel really guilty and that will ruin it!

Well had a sts this week which is fine- haven't really done any activities as just haven't been in the mood but onwards and downwards xx

right then yesterday had my banana on toast and yog then had a slmon fillet with mixed veg for lunch and an extra yog. Had a really interesting meeting really want to try lots of recipes and get my bum into gear for the next week as I've actually missed being more active. Had some courgette pancakes when i got home i'll allow 8 syns for then don't think they're that high but to cover myself and had another strawberry pud- have an addiction what can i say!!
Today prob same brekkie- leftover pancakes and salad or something for lunch niot sure about dinner need to raid the cupboards !!

well lunch didn't go as plan as it was a bit blugh so many minstrels were consumed but that and the nest is all the damage done. Have lots of recipes i want to try over the wkend

well lunch didn't go as plan as it was a bit blugh so many minstrels were consumed but that and the nest is all the damage done. Have lots of recipes i want to try over the wkend

ooh please share them with us if they are succesful, I'm always on the lookout for new ideas.

have a great weekend xxx

well on sat managed to pull the syns back and only used 11 and 1/2 but because i as snacking i didn't feel like i was following it properly. but today is another fresh start I want to have a go making a roulade today and am making some beef dish which will see me through tomorrow x

yumm, roulade sounds great! hope you have a great sunday, well done for the 11.5 yesterday :D. I succumbed to a couple of biscuits at the workshop I was attending yesterday. I'm back there again today and I am going to try and ignore them, they aren't even the type of biscuits I like so I don't know why/how 2 ended up down my throat!

Looking forward to hearing how the roulade turns out :)

It seems like with syns it's always very high!! Been doing a lot of cooking to get it out of the way and also I know it doesn't take much for me to stray from the path xx

well fresh start for me today off to walk to work lunch already prepared off to make myself an open toasted sandwich for brekkie- hope everyone is enjoying the sunshine xx

Well used 9 syns on crunchie and ate 6 skittles allow 2 for them- this evening have had my quiche, chicken and leftover roulade plus an apple. Don't know where my lack of motivation to exercise has come from but am struggling at the mo.

Well apart from the 22 minstrels at 16 1/2 syns and 4 1/2 other syns used on one bag of crisps and a meringue nest- this doesn't soud very good when i write it out like this!! Oh walked to and from work tomorrow is another day!!

I don't think it sounds too bad, I think the important thing is that you are counting! I don't know about you but before SW I would have eaten 22 minstrels without even thinking about it and probably in a couple of mouthfuls. You are doing great, keep it up xx

I have to say I was impressed that i used to just guess how many i consume but now I count them but only found out the values when I googled then- but hey ho I will improve!!

well okay 1/2lb on but thats ok have had wks when 3 have gone on I know that when i'm in the zone it's so much easier and I will do more exercise! Did have minstrels today before 9am! Used 13 1/2 syns and was very conscious of not wanting to go over. Last night I did win a healthy hamper and also slimmer of the month so I choose the dessert recipe book so am planning on some baking for wimbie wkend and stocking up on fabulous ingredients because i want to do this- must remind myself that I am not happy with the way I am my thighs still resemble moon craters and it's not a good sign health or looks wise to have so many tyres around my belly i need to wise up and get on with it!!!

off down town this morning want to get some ingredients so i can stay on plan or as i refer to it as 'down with minstrels!' Have me new Sw cook book I need to keep on reminding myself I am an intelligent person I know how well it goes when i'm on plan and like in the last month I lost 8lbs how much more can I achieve- right them pep talk to self given xxx

So breakfast today as weetabix, yog and strawberries and raspberries. Lunch was a beef, veg and chilli noodle pot thing from waitrose nothing nasty on the ingredients and then had some watermelon grapes and carrot baton during my second break. Only just had dinner which was 2 small lamb kebabs with mixed vegs with salad and tomatoes and a tspn of light mayo think thats 3-4 syns or something. Don't usually eat so much pre-packed stuff but was down town and can't resist a reduction!! I think i'll add an extra 2 syns per kebab? Couldn't see anything on the ingredients list for the noodles that wasn't ee but will allow a couple just incase. So if 1 say 10 just to make sure I'm covered.

Back