fresh start

Today have been in work from 8am to 7pm
feeling very grotty time of the month kinda way put on 1/2 lb but that's fine i'll get that off next week plus a bit extra! Have used 16 syns today will do a bit shop tomorrow after work want to get really organised again. Have bought another countdown which runs until bonfire night I said at class i want to lose 1 1/2 stone by then I want this flab off asap!

Yesterdays menu

First thing
apple
2 aplen lite bars HE

Ist break
strawberries
blackberries
blueberries
activia yog
1/2 of these new pasta snack pots 0 syns not a winner
2nd break
carrot sticks
drink
after work went shopping so have some fresh stock in had a jaffa cake 2 1/2 syns
Dinner
3 babybel lites HE
apple
gamon
fried egg
mushy peas
Followed by by a mini magnum 8 1/2 syns

Well have spent most of the week house sitting my skin is like ugh at the mo but have been following the plan am now 1 lb off 2 1/2 stone I really want it!

Feeling like i'm in a really good place at the mo- it's hard to explain but I feel so different and can't wait until a few more months down the line to see how much more i have changed- never realised until this point how much my weight has been holding me back.

Lost 2 1/2 lbs this week very pleased got my 2 1/2 stone award and was slimmer of the week a very good day yesterday!

Do you ever find yourself just in this perfect place when things seem to be going so well think i maybe really changing my eating habits I was at a course yesterday and during the day i caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror I was shicked because the first thing i thought was i don't look half bad- can't wait until a few months time to see what i'm like closer to target.

have been feeling very peckish these last few days have spent most of my time housesitting need to do a large food shop as am running out want to wait until pay day at end of the week! walked to and from work today and feeling like all my energy has been zapped out of me- hopefullly a good nights sleep will sort me out.

Well not really had the best couple of days today after work i could barely walk to the meeting - i had tht feeling of being weighed down very achey and feeling a bit out of it think i mght have a virus- put on a 1 lb but felt so ugghh. Anyway next week I'm hoping for a really good result since i've gotten home have eaten loads of syns as in 19 over my 15 limit! Don't feel like it's a downward spiral hopefully in hte next few days I'll feel better and i want to start again and use the wii fit- wa thinking i'm going to try and do very low syns got the new magazine so i'll start over from tomorrow.
Bought my insect rep for my holiday it was reduced - don't want to spend much just need my malaria tablets a few more items of clothes. Most of the stuff i have because of my previous spending for when i lose a little weight I seem to have quite a few bits of clothes that some i'm not close to but others i can get them on just look like i have a bit of a sausage thing going on!
Soi have summer dresses for day and evening got a pair of size 14 jean shorts from asda got them the other week can get them on but not fasten but by my holiday they WILL FIT!! Have one bathing costume but need another (okay want) got a couple of pairs of flip flops am being very strict on spending the number of times i've bought things atleast 2 sizes too small to slim into am just starting to get into things i bought around 7 years ago they have just moved with me and left to be ignored until i can fit into them.
I think when i reach target i would love to do something like have a debenhams personal shopper experience or something. I'm not sure how i'll be when i've lost the next 3 stone! So used to being obese nearly just overweight but this had been me my entire adult life thus far.
My weight is always on my list of things i want to change- if lost this weight I feel like it's part of a jigsaw puzzle and it is finally starting to fall into place. Yes my weight has had a significant negative effect on my life it probably shouldn't have but for me I have often felt trapped. Gone through periods when i haven't been bothered just eating junk not minding the fact my tummy actually has a large overhang (it's like a windowsil thing it's going down but it's still there!) the fact that after a few wears my leggings would strain and split around the thigh area not even bothering wearing jeans too much effort to pull over my gut! Looking at most of the clothes in my wardrobe and not not even bothering trying them on as i knew i wouldn't fit into them. I now make myself try on items in my wardrobe have had some nice suprises and some i'm getting closer to wearing.

well today has been good

brekkie
strawberries
blueberries
2 actvia yoghurts
3 babybel lites HE
banana
lunch
jacket potato
tin of baked beans
clementine
apple
2nd break
banana
pear
Dinner
1 slice of bread
4 slices of smoked salmon
new potatoes
runner beans, peas, carrots and sweetcorn
wedge of lemon

apple
clementine

So today is my first full day no syns have gotten the new SW magazine and am actually going to make a few recipes have made a long shopping list- i am a different person!

Well tday am planning another day with my rear firmly on plan
brekkie
strawberries
blueberries
(no yog at mo as no shopping done)
Lunch
baked potato
tin of beans
tin of tuna
Dinner
will make a cheesey pasta recipe from this mo-s SW Mag.

Well as happens went for totally different options!
Brekkie
mushroom
tomato
1 new potato
2 eggs
1 slice of bread (HE) with 1 babybel lite (HE) only had one left!
Lunch
jacket potato
baked beans
tuna
apple
2nd break
2 apples
Dinner
gamon
1 baked pot
musy peas
tomato
2 eggs
and an apple
Reached that point it's my late finsh I needed my food have also had
1 packet of quavers 5 1/2 syns
1 crunchie 9 syns

Okay so not syn free but i enjoyed it and as this is a healthy eating plan i'm still feeling on track. Have had a really nasty headache all day which hasn't helped matters I couldn't move my head without being in pain.
Anyway need to be up early tomorrow as I want to get a large shop in as it's bank hol wkend and want it over with that and i'm rapidly running ot of most items at the mo!
Need to sort out more of my junk and i've got a box full of clothes from the attic which is labelled ebay on it but want to see if any of my stuff is in it as i have gone through various phases of thinking i was never going to lose weight and wanting to get rid of my smaller clothes because i had no hope- god the money over the years i've wasted!

Right then most of sat was spent food shopping- was very pleased had my list and ticked everything off. Have made two recipes from the free booklet with this months magazine the cheese penne bake and spinach and ricotta canneloni (?) have had the penne hast night and the spinach dish is for this evening and poss for lunch have also got the pork and root vegetables dish i want to try.
Went 3 syns over but thats fine today just planning on having 8 1/2 syns today for my mini magnum.
Today i have had
breakfast
nectarine
peach
strawberries
blueberries
raspberries
2 activia yogurts

2 alpen lite bars HE
3 babybel lites HE

2 apples
banana
peach

late lunch 3.45ish
apple
1/2 melon
ff supernoodles syn free

Dinner
yesterdays sw penne pasta dish
lettuce
tomatoes
beetroot

Have done 1/2hrs running on the wii fit the first time i've done this time before have struggled to do 20mins so feeling very pleased. Have to work tomorrow so planning on walking to and from there and hopefully getting some time in on the wii fit in the morning. Would really like to go running outside hopefully after the next stone or 2!.

have actually prepared a tray of veg butternut squash, leek, parsnips, potatoes and garlic as i bought some pork lean medallion things so i'm cooking those at the mo and should have plenty for the next couple of days

have been up since 5 but went to sleep before 10- took a book to read in bed i usually have my laptop but i might continue to do this as i've had more sleep that usual! Am actually running low on apples inspite of on sat having bought 2 large bags of them!
Well have already had an apple, aplen lite bar and drink this morning

brekkie
strawberries
blueberries
raspberries
nectarine
peach
2 activia yogurts

Lunch
leftover roast veg with pork with lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber and beetroot.
will probably have 2 breaks
taking
2 pears
1 apple
whatever else i can find

Dinner
Spinach & ricotta from this months mag

Only syns i'm planning on using is 8 1/2 for a magnum in the evening.
Walking to and from work today so 5 miles in total and planning on being active during work.

i've tried cream soda quite liked it but like my caffiene pepsi hits! But there are times when i feel i do need so much sugar not sure if it's habit or what. Although I was ob seriously overweight i thought i ate well but doing this with the emphasis more on general healthy eating makes me see how much sugar and rubbish i consumed most of the time it's just being bored or not wanting to deal with things. Have eaten around 20 or so apples since sat- been in a really munchy mood- it has certainly flushed out the system so to speak am i the only one who mindlessly snacks?
Oh well anyway day went as planned had an extra 1/2 melon for lunch for dinner once i walked home i had
mushrooms
tomatoes
potato
bacon
egg all baked together whilst i enjoyed a lovely relaxing soak in teh tub- bliss. Only syns 8 1/2 for my mini magnum this evening.

Brekkie
starwberries
blueberries
raspberries
nectarine
activia yogurt
2 alpen lite bars one once i got to work

lunch- 3 breaks today
1st
apple
drink
Main break
1/2 honeydew melon
pear
ff supernoodles
3rd break
1/2 honeydew melon

Dinner
Spinach & ricotta dish I made over the weekend not too bad HE used
sweetcorn, runner beans, carrots small portion

Afters
mini magnum 8 1/2 syns

Walked to and from work trying to get back into the walking habit need to go on the wii fit more but need to plan better finding my evenings just go so quickly.

well feeling very sleepy this morning!
Planning on
brekkie
strawberries
raspberries
blueberries
nectarine
activia yog

Lunch
melon
pears
spinach and ricotta leftovers

Dinner
prob something instant as will be back late after weigh-in.

Must do another large shop tomorrow but must pick up some essentials for lunch as am out of melon etc!

Seem to be ready extra early today still going to walk to work/ meeting and home- weather permitting just want in the upcoming week to use the wii more but other than that things feel like they are running smoothly

Have lost 3lbs this week and was slimmer of the month and i am now 1lb off being overweight- can't begin to describe how happy i am with that result. I think there is still on occasion that little voice in the back of my mind that says this is going too well you're going to fail you'll never make it- so i'm 3 1/2lbs off my 3 stone award to hopefully i'll get that pretty soon. Have now passed the half way point on this part of my journey can't wait to see what weight i reach i struggle to invisage my size am entering into unknown territory.

Back