Fresh Start

Right...this may sound daft but. A work collegue came back to work today...has been to Euro Disney. She bought me back *chocolate*. Do I give it away, or be good and have a cube a day? Should be able to make decisons like this but its the C word....finding it hard. Do I give in or give away...please help?

x

Do you NEED to eat it?

If the answer 'YES' then deduct it from your points for the day/week

If 'NO' - GIVE IT AWAY!!! (You'll feel better later x)

Ty Marti

I hid it in the drawer until someone replied, or I realised i was an adult...not a secret chocolate muncher!

Has gone now and I swear the wrapper wasn't even sniffed!

x

Well done you! If you want chocolate its always better guilt free at the end of the day with a nice cuppa on the comfort of your sofa - not scoffed at work! x ;)

I know, It's just force of habbit to pick at work. Had my WW bars in my drawer, just think it was a new pretty wrapper that my taste buds were craving!

Will enjoy a a WW bar tonight with a cuppa before I go for a walk tonight :)

x

well done on resisiting mate, i always found my triggerrs to bingeing was saying i couldnt have it.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hope youre having a good week :)

Mmmmmmmm ... i love those toffee bars! .. somone else said they are lovely in the micro for 20 seconds as they go all gooey! .. Mmmm really fancy one now! may have one for my midday munchie attack!
Good for you not eating the choccie! thats willpower for ya! hehehe

Half a lb on :( Too much wine on Friday. I will own up!

But have walked for an hour everynight. Already losing inches since I started. So am making positive changes. Musnt get carried away on wine tho!

x

Half isnt so bad! specially if youve been on the wine! .... and the walking is bound to help!,
Have you tried measuring yourself? .. if you measure waist hips bust .. or any bits youd like to see some loss and then update each month! ... that can make up for the weeks where you dont loss much Your body plays catch up so if you see some inches gone it will still motivate you on the weeks the scales dont! ..

hope that makes sence! lol

Back