FRIDAY AT LAST ***HOUR BY HOUR***

thanks guys - yea i'm so pleased i persevered coz i was getting fed up! It was slowing up big time but i think i helped it along this week by upping my water and also strictly counting my calories in the wlr site calorie counter. xx

wow thats fab jodie
i have been watching your losses as its soon time for me to move up the plans
well done

( whats the wlr site?)

Thanks Slushy. I'm staying on 1000 until i get to goal now which hopefully shouldn't be long.

WLR is www.weightlossresoures.co.uk - you can sign up for a 3 day free trial at the moment and then if you want to sign up after that you have to pay between £7.50 to £9.50 per month depending if you pay monthly, quarter or 6 monthly. Its really good with a food diary that tells you the calories of absolutely everything. It works out all your carb/fat/protein balance and adds in cals from exercise. I've found it really helpful. It tells you how many cals you need to lose or maintain.
x

cheesy chips????? oh no!!!!! I'm hungry now and salivating wildly!!!!!

FABBBAROOONNY JJJ - so chuffed for you and only half a pound to go - how mega exciting is that. Just shows what a bit of perseverance can do - well done, an inspiration to us all!

Georgie
x

Thanks Georgie - wow you are only just over a stone from goal !!!! that seems to have gone ever so quickly! well done xx

Just got back from having nails done and WOW Jo...that's bloody fantastic....I'm so happy for you, you have worked hard to get here...well done M8 xx

Hey HM - hope your nails are lovely!! I've taken to doing my own - saves me £70 per month ;)

That's brilliant Tara..well done hun xx You deserve it...bet your glad those scales went into hiding....it is a lovely surprse if you don't know what's coming....in the 8's wow!

Well done Tara!!!

Wow 8stone!!! You rock!!!

Woo hoo!! Tara ... you are officially a skinny minny. Well done you !

That's mega Tara, you must be so chuffed and well done for hanging in there. 8's is mind boggling you are officially in the skinny minny stakes now - go girl!!

Georgie
x

i agree with porgeous, i find it mind-boggling that ill soon be in the 10's, being in teh 8's would require a lie down in a dark room me thinks!!

For at least a week I reacon Delli!!

Tara - in them is in them whether it's half a pound or half a stone in my book! YEAH!

Gx

Back