FRIDAY AT LAST ***HOUR BY HOUR***

that looks painful!!! like really really painful!!! wot is wrong with her nipples??!!??

anyway, mrs v i love the plain choc shake too, have u tried cooking any of them? making muffins etc? am scared to try incase i mess it up but the idea of having crisps is very tempting!

I am!!!

How do I do the link thingy to here??

Slushy, just sent you a friend request (hope you don't mind!)

x

PMSL - isn't it weird seeing the people behind the posts!!! None of you are anything like I thought you would be!!

Dobbie - hope you get Ruby sorted soon, sounds like a nightmare day.

Can't remember who commented on the shakes, but I hate the choc orange and love the choc mint. Does that make me unusual?

Choc orange bars are yummy :D

PMSL - isn't it weird seeing the people behind the posts!!! None of you are anything like I thought you would be!!

I know what you mean.... what did you think I would be like! I am quite impressed how much you look like the picture next to the glittery name on you signature!

love this convo had me laffing for last 10 mins keep up ur good work peeps xx
love choc orange hate mint
and did rachelina say it was her birthday back on page 1 have a great day hun xxxx

Why thank you ... there is some likeness!!!

I only get offended when people mistake me for my pups!

I have but have never used it as I am not sure what to do with it really!!

Gx

It's a case of getting used to it and then you will be fine! If you log in to Facebook and then search lucy abney-hastings in the box that's on the left hand side of the page you will be able to find me! and then if you have any other questions you can contact me either on this or facebook!

Also just found the minimins appreciation society and also the I love Cambridge Diet group as well!

Back