FRIDAY AT LAST ***HOUR BY HOUR***

I think the only way I would ever weigh 8 stone is if they cut my arms and legs off, closely followed by my head :eek:

Well done to the real skinny minnies on here today.

Jo, I bet you are over the moon :D:D

I think the only way I would ever weigh 8 stone is if they cut my arms and legs off, closely followed by my head :eek:

Well done to the real skinny minnies on here today.

Jo, I bet you are over the moon :D:D

Someone said to me the other day, you shouldn't do CD because not eating and using your teeth will mean they will fall out! Working on this principle I reacon if I can just immobilise my stomach it too will drop off??? Do you think???!

Hit a lull at work so thought I'd just tell you all about my nightmare morning today ...

Got up at 5.15 (yep you heard me right) and went to the gym :eek: please don't feel sorry for me - I was a naughty girl last night and let's just say my 790 meal was mahoosive. So this morning was damage limitation in a bid to get rid of some excess carbage from my system. Did 30 mins on x-trainer (350 kcals :D) and left gym at 6.30 to make it back home.

On way back home Ruby (my MR2 roadster) has a big bright red light on the dash ... :eek:. Oh thinks I, better get home double quick and find out what's up.

Look in service manual .... oh dear oh dear ..... it's the airbag light. Says in manual - contact dealership IMMEDIATELY :eek:. Well it;'s 6.45, guess I'm gonna be late for work as there's no way I'm driving that until I know whether or not my airbags are going to spontaneously combust mid-journey.

So I called BF - bless him. He said, whatever you do don't drive it. So I thought I'll call my boss and let him know I'll be late ...
anyway he doesn't take too kindly to being woken up at 7am (but I start work at 8.30 and work an hour from home). So I get an ear-full there an explain the problem.

Call the dealer ship and some stupid f***ing tart on reception tells me not to worry about it .... helloooooooooo ..... it's the airbag light! Kinda don't want that blowing up on my mid-travel.

So I call back and ask for service reception ..... oooohhhh we're very sorry but fully booked for today. Can it wait ???!!!

Am I the only person on the planet concerned about an apparently faulty airbag?? I mean I know it's just the light on the dash and even though I'm a blonde, I know that;s never a good sign. They don;t just light up for fun - or do they??

So I'm rather insistent that Ruby be seem asap and tell them if necessary I'll sit in service reception all day :D. Anyhow it does the trick and I'm told to go ASAP making my way gently (wtf?! the airbag is now a BOMB!!) to thje garage, luckily only a short way from home.

8am ..... oh dear sh!t loads of traffic and we're stop start all the way. 45 mins and 4 miles later i arrive at garage, now petrol light on too :rolleyes:, time bomb still intact.

A rather yummy 'service technician' offers very quickly to look at my problem ;). Must have been the flirty grin I gave him and perhaps the fact that lent over the service desk I had quite a good cleavage may have worked to my advantage.

So he looks at Ruby - who apparently just has a loose wire that will be fixed in half hour. So I get cosy in reception and my phone is non stop as apparently all manner of disasters are happening at work in my absence. We have a massive network outage and our emails/internet were apparently down (again!) So the time ticks past. 3 hours later :eek: .... scrummy technician comes back and tells me it's not the wire that's faulty .... it the whole bag & system that sparks airbag on impact!!

It transpires that I WAS driving a time bomb and the bag could've infalted at any point .... he's disabled it now and poor Ruby is going back next week to be fixed properly. For now I have no airbag so I guess I had better drive Ruby like a law abiding citizen and stick to the speed limit and be extra cautious!

I can't believe that people don't take problems with cars serioulsy ... imagine what could've happened if I hadn't been sooo persistent this morning :eek:

Anyway just thought I would share!!!

I am sat here at work bored senseless!!!

I am jiving this evening, which I am really looking forward to - must remember to take a bar with me as I won't be home until late!
I am feeling a bit peckish now - been reading other threads about people falling off the wagon, or having cravings and it's driving me mad!!!
Also I have written to Terry Wogan on Radio2 as I can't listen to his show in the morning! He regularly eats sausages "snorkers" and other delights in the morning - regularly whilst he is broadcasting and I can't cope. This morning he was talking about bacon sandwiches this morning and for the rest of the day....all I can smell is bacon cooking!!! Argh!!!

I won't give in, but please, please can we have less talk of food?!!! Lol!

sorry kerri-ann, am bout to start talkin bout food, well cd packs anyhow. just had my frist choc mint and although it was ok it was nowhere near as nice as the scrumptious choc orange i had this morning!!! think i cud live on them alone? anyone agree with me or is it the other way about?

also had my first orange bar last nite and really enjoyed it! washed it down with a pint of water whilst watching scrubs (love that show! mrs cox to be is me!)

Awww Dobbie...Poor, poor Ruby!!!

Drive carefully Hun!

Lol, Delli CD Packs are ok!!!

I love the choc orange shake, although I also like the plain chocolate one too. As for the bars - I think my ultimate favourite is the cranberry one, then the orange, then the caramel and toffee and then chocolate!!! I find the peanut one too dry for me!

Tara FANTASTIC - - i think id like to be that weight too but will have to wait and see how the 9s feel

Dobbie - - aww poor ruby and poor you! but i am glad you got her sorted before the weekend

Mrs V - - have t admit all the food talk made me hungry too - - am having a boiuillon as i type as i am starving and freezing - - the cranberry bar tastes nice but makes my teeth ache! choc orange is my fave

sorry that was a totally waste of time post that really hasnt said much but i am bored!

Lol, I'm bored too Slushy! I keep refreshing the main page just in case I've missed something!!!

I agree about the cranberry bar, it makes my teeth ache too, but I love the taste!!

I have 1 hour before home time, then collect Daughter from Childminder, give her tea, get ready myself and go out!!!

PMSL .... that is gross but I can't help looking at it!

Those are the biggest nipples I have ever seen :eek:

Back