FRIDAY GIRLS

Amazing loss Firefly, well done. x x :D

I sts this week. Can't complain though !!

Gemstone 1lb
Silence: -2lbs
Clarri -2lbs :D
Taz
Jools (frijj) -1lb
Jane (mommyb)
Bronski
Ellie (purple butterfly)
Sarahchi
Iona
Zoe (fgs)
Caws STS
Claire1981
Gemma1986
Kiirwarr
Stirky7 - STS
Minnieme
Georgiestar
Lynsey
Zoe
Katie 2.5lb :D
Minime
Jenn (fbb)
Lemon elmo
Firefly -10lb

Well done Girls - Wow Firefly!!!!

Silence - ha ha - you don't really wanna know about the new McFlurries do you? Ok, come closer, I'll whisper it to you -Cornetto in 3 flavours, chocolate, mint and strawberry - unfortunately I like 2 of those, mint and chocolate so I only sinned twice - it could've been worse!!!

Who Me? ;)

Well done Girls - Wow Firefly!!!!

Silence - ha ha - you don't really wanna know about the new McFlurries do you? Ok, come closer, I'll whisper it to you -Cornetto in 3 flavours, chocolate, mint and strawberry - unfortunately I like 2 of those, mint and chocolate so I only sinned twice - it could've been worse!!!

Who Me? ;)

Aww Gem, you shouldn't have told me that...

:drool: :devilangel: :17729: :whoopass:

It's the Burger King ones for me at the moment - Fusions strawberry cheesecake or millionaires shortbread !!

hi all, i get weighed on a friday, would love to join in the friday girls!!! xxx

Welcome to the gang Keeley!!!
(Nice to see another Yorkshire lass 'ere. I work in Sheffield!)

Gemstone 1lb
Silence: -2lbs
Clarri -2lbs
Taz
Jools (frijj) -1lb
Jane (mommyb)
Bronski
Ellie (purple butterfly)
Sarahchi
Iona
Zoe (fgs)
Caws STS
Claire1981
Gemma1986
Kiirwarr
Stirky7 - STS
Minnieme
Georgiestar
Lynsey
Zoe
Katie 2.5lb
Minime
Jenn (fbb)
Lemon elmo
Firefly -10lb
Keeley21

ooooh im from sheffield tooo!! Where abouts you from?

Welcome and good luck

Welcome Keeley - another Friday Girl. Just copy and paste the list next week and add your figures to it.

Our combined figures this week - 18.5lb (correct if wrong)

No prizes for guessing that Firefly has the balloon this week. Well done everyone.

Well Done
Amazing Friday Girls
Attitude is Success
Only YOU
Can Make It Happen

Awww I love balloon day.
Congratulations Firefly!

Amazing! Well done Firefly!!!!

hi,
not looking forward to this friday lol
will see!!
i live in longley (s5) and work in attercliffe xxx

Things are moving in the right direction Keeley. I've always said that however we are doing this, it is a journey we are on. There are many roads leading off the main highway and sometimes we need to detour or stop awhile for whatever reason. The difference is that the road is still in our sight and we know where it is and what is at the end of it so we will get back on. My particular stop off has been a long one but I have my reasons, I know where I'm going and I know I'll get there.

It helps to keep in touch with all these great people who are also on the road with all its highways and byeways to remind me of the destination.

Good luck with your own very unique journey (no two are the same) and keep your goal in sight but don't beat yourself up if you get some detours or stop-overs along the way. Just get back on the road and keep travelling

Also remember that the scales don't always tell the whole story so, as important as we view the numbers, they are only a by-product of our success - the benefits of healthy weightloss and lifestyle are far greater than that

Good luck for Friday x

Oh Gem - if only I could rep you for another truly inspirational post.

Oh Gem - if only I could rep you for another truly inspirational post.

Thank you for that - it means a lot if some of my ramblings are helpful x :)

thats lovely gem! thanks 4 that xxx

its defo been a bumpy road lol x

Yes great post Gem x

:welcome2: Keeley. x

Thank you for that - it means a lot if some of my ramblings are helpful x :)

You know they are... I've lost count how many times you've made my day with a post like that one and the amount of general positivity they inspire in me is astounding.
I could not be where I am, doing what I'm doing without you and the other Friday girls!

You know they are... I've lost count how many times you've made my day with a post like that one and the amount of general positivity they inspire in me is astounding.
I could not be where I am, doing what I'm doing without you and the other Friday girls!

Here here, cant rep you but well said. xx

Back