FRIDAY GIRLS

Hey all, hope you're all well. Just popped by to say hi. I've temporarily become a "Saturday" Girl while I'm doing CD but will always be a Friday Girl at heart. Take care. x x x

Heya Friday girls! I'll be back weighing as from next week, just updated my sig with my new goals for the year, first one to get rid of pesky squatters!! Onwards and downwards eh! Looking forward to being back weighing in weekly :D

Hey all, hope you're all well. Just popped by to say hi. I've temporarily become a "Saturday" Girl while I'm doing CD but will always be a Friday Girl at heart. Take care. x x x

Any time you want to post your Saturday numbers we'll be glad to have you back as a Friday Girl stretched over to Saturday - after all the balloon doesn't get awarded until Sunday x

Heya Friday girls! I'll be back weighing as from next week, just updated my sig with my new goals for the year, first one to get rid of pesky squatters!! Onwards and downwards eh! Looking forward to being back weighing in weekly :D

Glad to have you back on Friday Girls Stirky x

Hello Friday Girls (and Jools who will ALWAYS be a Friday Girl no matter what day she weighs herself!!!)
It's been a while since I weighed in and posted here... I weighed myself just after New Year and had acquired 7 squatters over the festive period. But I weighed myself yesterday I've managed to evict a couple. Yay!!!
Hope you're all ok.

:hug99: Thanks Gemma & well done on your eviction. x :)

Noir - :welcome: to Friday Girls - we'll look forward to your first weigh-in post next Friday - Good luck x

Silence - Good to hear the great squatter swat has begun - they'll be evicted in no time x

The 2lb Silence reported has brought the collective Friday Girls total to 21 unless I've missed any - That's fantastic Girls - Well done x :)

You can count my 5lbs if you want Gem to make it 26lbs. x :D

Yay - Jools is back :) We certainly will count your 5lb. Friday Girls certainly go in two 0 one 0 and here's the proof - 26lb :D

Great week friday girls (is red still with us too?) I'm looking forward to getting back into wi's next Friday :D

Yay - let's look forward to a cracking week next week too x

Red is indeed still with us Stirky x

This is such a friendly supportive part of the forums. Well done everyone on the weight loss, and for just generally being nice :D

Reactions: Taz
Well done Clari and everybody else too :) x

Woo-hoo well done everybody and big clap for Clarri, great going xxx

Back