FRIDAY GIRLS

Good morning Friday Girls (and Red) :)

I'm recording an expected sts this morning after a difficult week - it could've been worse. Good luck everyone else x :)

Gemstone - sts

STS is good after a difficult week Gem. I lost 2lb, it was more yesterday but that can go towards next week!

Gemstone - sts
Taz - -2lb

Morning all,

I have lost 2lbs this week, yay!

Well done everyone :)

Karen x

Gemstone - sts
Taz - -2lb
sugar fiend - -2lb
Clarri - STS
caws - -2.5lb
kj2s - -2lbs

Hello ladies! Please to say i lost 2lbs this week. Seems we all did lol anyways good job girls!

Gemstone - sts
Taz - -2lb
sugar fiend - -2lb
Clarri - STS
caws - -2.5lb
kj2s - -2lbs
red - -2lbs

Hi everyone! Was really worried this week again cos I skipped a workout because of exams and celebrated the end of exams yesterday with gin and tonics (not beer so yay) but I've still lost 2 pounds :) So chuffed about that.

Gemstone - sts
Taz - -2lb
sugar fiend - -2lb
Clarri - STS
caws - -2.5lb
kj2s - -2lbs
red - -2lbs
Peachy - -2lbs

STS is good after a difficult week Gem. I lost 2lb, it was more yesterday but that can go towards next week!

Gemstone - sts
Taz - -2lb

Thanks Taz x :)

After a week of stodgy food and a few days eating a bit over my calories I'm 2lbs down :)

Nice surprise for you - well done x :)

Im a sts too. think last week was a fluke. But, Im splitting it up, and not upset bout this weeks STS.

Gemstone - sts
Taz - -2lb
Clarri - STS

Well done - that's stil 3lb for each week x :)

I lost 2.5lb this week :)

Gemstone - sts
Taz - -2lb
sugar fiend - -2lb
Clarri - STS
caws - -2.5lb

Could be the balloon winner if no-one pips you at the post x :)

Morning all,

I have lost 2lbs this week, yay!

Karen x

Gemstone - sts
Taz - -2lb
sugar fiend - -2lb
Clarri - STS
caws - -2.5lb
kj2s - -2lbs

Well done Karen x :)

Hello ladies! Please to say i lost 2lbs this week. Seems we all did lol anyways good job girls!

Gemstone - sts
Taz - -2lb
sugar fiend - -2lb
Clarri - STS
caws - -2.5lb
kj2s - -2lbs
red - -2lbs

Good solid loss Red - you're doing well x :)

Hi everyone! Was really worried this week again cos I skipped a workout because of exams and celebrated the end of exams yesterday with gin and tonics (not beer so yay) but I've still lost 2 pounds :) So chuffed about that.

Gemstone - sts
Taz - -2lb
sugar fiend - -2lb
Clarri - STS
caws - -2.5lb
kj2s - -2lbs
red - -2lbs
Peachy - -2lbs

Exams and a 2lb loss - that's great x :)

Well done everyone - a respectable 12.5lb so far and probably a few more to come - Brilliant x :D

Slightly delayed reporting as I was off being a good girl at my first step class in over 10 years. Can you all say jelly legs! ow! lol

Was a bit down yesterday as I cheekily weighed early and it was sts, but finally tipped today over to -1lb so I'm a happy bunny :)

Gemstone - sts
Taz - -2lb
sugar fiend - -2lb
Clarri - STS
caws - -2.5lb
kj2s - -2lbs
red - -2lbs
Peachy - -2lbs
Jelly Legs - 1lb :giggle:

That makes 13.5 so far. Well done Hobbesy (or Jelly Legs if you prefer) for bringing our running total up x :)

Aw well done Hobbesy, looks like your workout paid out in the end!

Thanks Gem :) If I can keep up with -2 everyweek I'll be so pleased. I'm sure most of us agree to that lol

2lb a week is good to aim for and easily doable in the right head space x

Well done Friday Girls for a good overall result again - especially Caws for winning the balloon. Good luck everyone for next week :)

That's ok Clarri - How nice of you to say that. It's fun and Friday Girls really rock don't they x

Back