FRIDAY GIRLS

Hahahahah... I think there's something wrong with me!!!

When I read that instead of imagining us floating elegantly away with our pretty balloons ... I imagined us dangling from a hopelessly tangled bunch of helium balloons ... by our ankles :S

I would at least think that the rest of you would float effortlessly off and it it's just me hanging by my ankle.

Love the image Sugar - you wouldn't wanna come down on your heads though would you x

We could tie them to a basket and go travelling....

.... although the volcanic ash may be an issue! ;)

No - you'd be fine - you wouldn't be up high enough for the ash to bother you - that is unless you get as far as Iceland x

:) I'm away next week so will do the both balloons next weekend - Good luck everyone x :)

Good loss this week!

Kookie - 3lbs.

Wow, well done Kookie. I'm thinking thats about what I've put on in the last few weeks! But I was 2lb over target so I'm not going to beat myself up too much over it, just give myself a firm talking to and get this maintenance thing sorted

Well done again :)

Well done Kookie! It's a sts for me this week, have been ill, plus that fish and chips that the boyfriend brought home late last night that I couldn't resist won't have helped so I'm not too surprised by it.

Kookie - 3lbs.
Sugar - sts

Remember me? :D lost 4lbs this week hehe

Red -4lbs
Kookie - 3lbs.
Sugar - sts

ha ha Red you sneak back in for the biggies! Well done!

Haha Red how dare you steal Kookie's balloon away! Nevertheless well done. Plus, she's been getting lots of them so she'll be getting smug any minute now, so it's probably a good idea ;)

Well done everyone, still on my 'break' thing. It's all very hectic. Only a handful of days left here now :( Sad times.

Good luck for this week!

I'll allow him one....... ;)

Well done Sugar! Just a pound for me this week!

Sugar - 3lb
Kookie - 1lb

Last weeks results

Red -4lbs
Kookie - 3lbs.
Sugar - sts

Well done those who posted

The race is on for this week's balloon - will it be one of the girls or is Red lurking in the wings to sweep down and take it from under their noses like last week?

Good luck everyone x

Sugar - 3lb
Kookie - 1lb

OMG - I didn't realise I had forgotten Sugar's balloon :cry: Sorry :eek:

Ok Girls (and Red) now I've discharged my duty from last week the time has come at last for Gem to join in with the fun and post a weightloss. Don't get too excited cos I'm not even on the ticker weight yet and even that is far short of the 30lb I lost when I started. If my short term target is met in 2 weeks time (7lb in 3 weeks) I will at least be on the ticker weight and anything after that will start to move the numbers along. So with that in mind:

Gem - 3lb :D happy with that

Back