Friday Hour X Hour

Corey I am dying to know how the big reveal is going to go. I am sure you will have some jaws dropping.

My hammock is the best thing I ever bought, I love it!!!!

I hate weekends as i wanna eat!!
feeling hungary and would normally be eating takeaway tonoight, please help.

Rain rain and more rain --- think we might be needing a boat soon instead of a car!

Finished work early today as I'm well over in hours so it does feel good to be home. Off to Trafford Centre this evening with my 2 lads (big one is on his way home for weekend as we speak). It was the youngests birthday this week so he's off spending all his dosh!

Been thinking that I may miss my class on Monday as it's likely that I'll have to work and I've already got other stuff on other nights, instead I'm going to go to the pop in tomorrow, get weighed and pick up my packs.

Salty go think of things to do to take your mind off it - believe me (as a lapsed lapser) you soooo don't want to eat. It just ruins all the good work that you've already done - stick to the diet and you'll soon be at goal.

Corey, can't believe that your big reveal (I mean diet reveal ;) ) is here already, that seems to have flown by --- bet you can't wait :)

BL sorry to hear you're still feeling so bad - is it possible to push the doctor into sorting something for you --- they shouldn't be able to leave you like this (((hugs)))

thanks katie xxxx i will, needed that encouragement x

Don't know if it helps but I started a box with things that I could do when bored - loads of magazines, some books, puzzle book. Otherwise there's the having a lovely relaxing bath, doing a face / body pamper (cream, pluck, polish), go for a walk (or swim in Lancashire!), watch a dvd, or the most addictive of all - play the arcade games on here.

Sending positive vibes your way :vibes::vibes:

Back