***friday*** hr by hr***

hey sorry to hear you are feeling so wretched with such a badly timed cold but do try and drink some water to keep you hydrated, especially with a cold. Don't worry about ketosis so much, if you don't go off plan you will still lose weight due to the low amount of calories you are consuming.

Hope you are feeling better soon.

Thanks Frances, xx

I know how you feel lynne ive had a nasty cold for the last few days, you do whatever you need to do to make you feel better hun, keep warm and you must drink plenty.xxx hope you feel better soon.xx

told you toffee and walnut was lush frances we seem to have simular tastes.lol.

hey guys. well i'm only a litre down. and am half way down a coffee (as usual :D).

am off out for tapas tonight. never has a plain chicken skewer and a side salad with no dressing tempted me so much!! i can't bloody wait!! hee.

the guys i work with have just driven off to kfc to return with chicken, burgers and chips. i don't really like kfc, but i know that the smell is going to drive me absolutely bloody insane. so i'm keeping my bar until they get back so i can eat something at the same time. of course the one day i don't bring a soup i really want one. grrr..

abz xx

Hi girls i am without my little man now as hes gone to his nannys trick or treating - yay! so i just have my baby girl here and amazing how quiet it is niw. I am going to make the most of it.
Going to make some porridge in a bit, will be third so will be deabatable if i need a 4th but the option is there.

Im nearly through day 1. And feel ok, not hungry at all.

I think even if i had the munchies i am far too tired to move and go and get it - but porridge it would be :)

Done my 2.25 litres of water! I measured it, just for you Abz! A quarter of a litre is barely a small glass just so we know! Looks like I am going out tonight, to a friend's house, so wanted to be sure I had covered my minimum so I don't have measure or think about it. Will probably have at least another litre when I'm out.

ha. i wasn't trying to be picky. i thought it was 2.5 and then i looked in my book, hee. :)

i am only on about 1.5 litres so far today. really need to get down to it. especially with going out to eat tonight. don't worry. i'll be good i promise. can't wait for those chicken skewers!! ha. and never has a plain salad been so eagerly anticipated!! :D

abz xx

I didn't think you were being picky. We need to get these things right! Hope you have a great evening out, as well as the food!

Back