Friday morning weigh ins anyone?

Hi ladies
I know it's not out official weigh in day but since Friday which granted is only 2 days :) I've been 12st 3lb which is the 2lb loss I'd hoped for this week. Just wanted to share that with you. To keep our Friday WI stats right I'll count it properly at next Fridays weigh in x

I'm trying slimpod to boost my weight loss and I downloaded a weight loss hypnotherapy app on my iPhone. I'll try anything!

Hope you're all well and enjoying the sunshine

Oh and Mrs-S, I'm totally jealous of your 5lb loss. I never managed that even on the Cambridge diet!

:) x

TriciaM said:
Oh and Mrs-S, I'm totally jealous of your 5lb loss. I never managed that even on the Cambridge diet!

:) x

My baby is only 2 weeks old so I'm still dropping water etc I think! Don't think it will be that good next weigh in! xx

Oh my word mrs-s you're putting yourself under quite some pressure dieting with a new baby. Personally I would say enjoy your baby, eat what you need to keep your energy levels at their peak and worry about weight loss in about 6-9 months time :)

But if you're determined to ping back in to size ASAP I look forward to hearing your loss at our Friday weigh in

x

TriciaM said:
Oh my word mrs-s you're putting yourself under quite some pressure dieting with a new baby. Personally I would say enjoy your baby, eat what you need to keep your energy levels at their peak and worry about weight loss in about 6-9 months time :)

But if you're determined to ping back in to size ASAP I look forward to hearing your loss at our Friday weigh in

x

I was counting calories all through my pregnancy to keep my weight gain from going too high (I put on 5 stone with my first baby) so its just routine for me now! I have nearly 1700cals a day so it's not very low and it doesn't really feel like dieting cus I'm just so used to writing calories down it only takes a few seconds :)
Good luck for tomorrow! xx

Hi Mrs-s
I understand now :) during both my pregnancies I ate what I fancied. I never went mad tho. I put on a stone & a half with my girl and only one stone with my boy as I was so sick with acid reflux! Nightmare. But never lost that 2 1/2 stone!!

I lost a shed weight with the Cambridge diet back in 2008 but put it all back on thru sheer gluttony. Oh the shame :)

So here I am again. Very determined this time

See u in the morning for the 'official' WI

Good morning losers :) (weight loss losers that is, best to be clear)

Delighted to report a loss of 2lb

I now weigh 12st 1lb

I cannot believe this time next week I WILL be in the 11's

I've been listening to slimpod and I bought some decarb tablets from Holland & Barrret as well as religiously recording everything on MFP

Can't wait to hear your successes x

Well done sadly I'm a gain but have not logged in to mfp once this week. Had a tough week and time of month so craving bad things!

Went from 11.7.4 up to 11.8.8 agh! Will rectify next week! :(

Excellent loss 2lbs is fantastic!

starting weight 12 st, current weight 11.9, goal weight 10 st - lost 5 lbs

On the plus doing the shred and gym in the last two weeks I have lost inches

0.5 inch from thigh
1.5 inch from tummy
3 inch from waist

;)

Well done !!!!!

Wow....3lb and 2lb.....your both doing fab!!

I just weighed in at 12 stone 4.8lb. A bit disappointed at only a 0.4lb loss, but I guess it's the right direction. NO naughty days for me next week!!! :)

ILOVEMFP - if it's time of month etc, I'm sure you will see a loss next week. Just keep at it and think if what you lost so far already. :) and the inch losses are brill anyway....which is how it all shows!!

Eeek ladies. I lost another 1lb yesterday so I'm going to record my Friday weigh in as a 3lb loss and my weight as 12st. If I don't I may think of it as a free 1lb I can gain mid week and lose again for next Friday without anyone ever knowing!

I'm loving calorie counting ;-)

Enjoy the long bank holiday weekend and I'll see you all again next Friday

Come on ladies we can do it x

Oh and ILOVEMFP I'm envious of your weight even with your little gain :) I'm at your starting weight now and I'm really happy. My starting weight was a colossal 14st!!! And I'm only 5ft 2in

Oooo i'm a friday weigher :) lost 3lbs yesterday so weight now is 12 stone 5. good luck everyone for next friday!! :D

No loss for me this week :-( damn you jubilee celebrations and totm!

12st STS

I did actually gain 3lb and lost it again this week so it's a bit of a relief to sts

Oh well I'll hit the 11's next week :)

Hope you've all had a great week

X

Well done Mrs-s and newgirl x

Back