Friday morning weigh ins anyone?

Managed to lose 0.4lbs this week despite not calorie counting for a week and a half ;)

Start 12 Stone, Goal 10 Stone

I managed a loss of 1.6lb, really pleased with that too. Now 12stone 3.2lb...won't be long till I'm back in the 11s now...woohoo! :)

Hi I'm a Friday weigher, I tend to post on xenical forum as I was on them for 4 months when I started but been off them for 4 months now.... I didn't lose this week but I was away from Wednesday last week til Sunday & came back to a 1.6lb gain which i managed to shift between Monday & this morning so am back to my lowest.

My start weight was 18st 8.5lbs
Today's weight is 13st 11.2lbs

Onwards & downwards x

It's a big fat STS for me! :( although I was 1lb up yesterday so I'm not complaining too much. Bumping up the willpower sync exercise next week...bring on the loses. Hehe.

Hope you all had a good week (both diet and otherwise!!)

Big fat STS for me too and considering I was 2lb heavier mid week it's a relief!

I've got a vibro plate now so I'm hoping that will help ;-)

12st. Oh to be in the 11's

Hello :)

Mind if I gatecrash? I started CCing this week and will be WI-ing on Fridays.

I did wi this morning and have to say I was GUTTED.

Last Fri I was 13st 1.2lb, I was trying to do SF, with little success and was thoroughly miserable. So I had all weekend pretty much off plan, tried SF again on Monday and joined up and posted for the first time on here. Was starving and miserable all day so gave up on SF, and after a post from Lexie2005 decided to give CC a go. So used MFP for tue, wed and thur, stuff to 1500 cals, and this morning, 13st 3! :( Yesterday I was 13st 1.2 again so was hopeful of a loss this morning. I know I need to give this more than 3 days to see a result but I cant help feeling a little disappointed. Trying really hard to stay motivated. I last recorded my weight on MFP on Mon, as thats when I started using it, and I was 13st 3.8 then, so at least MFP thinks I've lost some!

Sorry I droned on and on there didn't I!

I have weighed in this morning but as I've been I'll all week with a chest infection I've hardly eaten so it's showing a huge 6.8lb loss which I know isn't real so I'm gonna wait til next week & record then.....

cloudedskies said:
Hello :)

Mind if I gatecrash? I started CCing this week and will be WI-ing on Fridays.

I did wi this morning and have to say I was GUTTED.

Last Fri I was 13st 1.2lb, I was trying to do SF, with little success and was thoroughly miserable. So I had all weekend pretty much off plan, tried SF again on Monday and joined up and posted for the first time on here. Was starving and miserable all day so gave up on SF, and after a post from Lexie2005 decided to give CC a go. So used MFP for tue, wed and thur, stuff to 1500 cals, and this morning, 13st 3! :( Yesterday I was 13st 1.2 again so was hopeful of a loss this morning. I know I need to give this more than 3 days to see a result but I cant help feeling a little disappointed. Trying really hard to stay motivated. I last recorded my weight on MFP on Mon, as thats when I started using it, and I was 13st 3.8 then, so at least MFP thinks I've lost some!

Ah don't be gutted! Honestly your poor body is probably in a little bit of shock as to what's happening after a strange week. Give the cc a chance this week & I bet you see that 12 stone something next week.

Good Luck lovely x

Ah don't be gutted! Honestly your poor body is probably in a little bit of shock as to what's happening after a strange week. Give the cc a chance this week & I bet you see that 12 stone something next week.

Good Luck lovely x

Thank you :)

I'm going to try really hard this weekend, as my last few weekends have been pretty grim, and I know I will feel really great if I manage to stick to this over the weekend.

I think it could have gone one of two ways after the wi this morning....I wanted to stay motivated but part of me was feeling a bit "Oh sod it", think I've managed to turn it round tho!

Thanks for all your lovely posts so far :)

hiya girls do u mind if i pop in here? :)
i weigh in on a friday now just with my boring old scales(no fancy digital ones!)
ive switched from SW to healthy eating this week so im not expecting to see a lot of change but it would be great if i did :)
i need to lose about a stone in 6 weeks... we will see!
xxxxx

Welcome back to CC! Good luck for Fri :)

aww thankyou :)
xxx

First proper WI this morning (After starting half way through the week before) and I have lost 4.2lb! Yayyyyyyyyyy!!!!!

2lbs off!! Stayed the same last week so relieved to see change on scales in the right direction today!! Was worried about a gain as painters are due :0 !!!
6lb from goal weight!! ' ; )))

wow all u girlys have done great well done!
lost 2.5lbs :)
xxx

You have all done so well, I actually feel embarrassed posting that I lost 0.2lb!!! Lol. I guess it's a little off StS and I did go up a pound midweek and that's come back off.

Congrats on all your super losses tho ladies!! :)

Back