Friday night chit chat to pass in some time :)

nmmireland

Dublin :)
Any one have some stories or chit chat to pass in some time on a fri night staying in.... :p:p

I am doing ok for my first fri back on LT, usually weekends are my hardest...:eek: I have my wine glass back out and it is topped up with lovely sparkling water ;)

Think I will go for a walk soon to keep active and occupied lol :D

Past two weekends I've went to the cinema, kills a few hours. Got a fizzy water and straw.

Other than that, reading here and a few other websites.

I'm also addicted to cooking programes (food network is ch.262 on Sky)

Past two weekends I've went to the cinema, kills a few hours. Got a fizzy water and straw.

Other than that, reading here and a few other websites.

I'm also addicted to cooking programes (food network is ch.262 on Sky)

I bring my shake and shaker to the cinema then just buy a bottle of water and get a cinema cup haha then i just mix it before the film starts and have it with loads of ice and a straw in the cinema cup like a milkshake lol

I use to find weekends really hard but the last weekend when i wasnt on it i wasnt drinking anyhow so dont really mind that part for now lol

I am keeping busy staying on line too and looking at some tele... and i bought a few mags too :) great ideas in the ww mag too for when I come off LT :D

Right off for a quick walk, its very quiet around here tonight :( tired tonight tho, I did two miles last night and night before so feeling it tonight lol but i will make myself get out again :):)

Just switched on that food network channel. OMG they are making pies. yum yum! Cant stop watching it eventhough its kinda torturing me!!! lol.

Ermmm. Ive been so boring this week because I started off with Tonsilitis on sunday and my GP signed me off, so all Ive been doing is sleeping or peeing!

All I did this week was go to the dentist and get scraped (ouch) and today Ive bought a lovely new bed for me and the hubby.

i find the wkends hard 2. usually im workin but only in sat nyt this time so im feelin the boredom. i got a dvd (sherlock holmes) an sum boxsets 2 keep me occupied tho (true blood an lie 2 me) :)

plus i really need 2 sort my room out, its a disgrace!! :)

Just switched on that food network channel. OMG they are making pies. yum yum! Cant stop watching it eventhough its kinda torturing me!!! lol.

we must love tormenting ourselves reading about different receipes and watching cooking programmes haha...

Ermmm. Ive been so boring this week because I started off with Tonsilitis on sunday and my GP signed me off, so all Ive been doing is sleeping or peeing!

All I did this week was go to the dentist and get scraped (ouch) and today Ive bought a lovely new bed for me and the hubby.

ah hope you feel better soon x

I am knackered now after out walking so some tele, water and bed for me soon :):)

ohh lovely, i love knew beds and new bed covers an all.. you get sch a good sleep :)

i find the wkends hard 2. usually im workin but only in sat nyt this time so im feelin the boredom. i got a dvd (sherlock holmes) an sum boxsets 2 keep me occupied tho (true blood an lie 2 me) :)

plus i really need 2 sort my room out, its a disgrace!! :)

i use to find them hard so I take it I will again lol

dont feel too bad tonight tho as I am tired now after keeping myself busy this evening..

thats grand you work weekends, i love in work all week on this, you dont notice as your working away all day..

a few dvds sound good, I have gavin and stacey but watched the boxset twice already love it haha... i watched a few true blood but found it very strange lol my friend love it...

i love all the cleaning you do when on this.. especially when ketosis first kicks in, i do be buzzing around the house doing everything lol

I am not TFR'ing now...but will say hi anyway.....BUT, why is it I never got the cleaning bug when I was on LT!!! haha...just not fair!!!

Then again I have 2 allotments and they kept me busy!

You are all doing so well and the weekends are hard, but funnily enough I didnt find them as hard as I thought. Probably because I tried to sleep a while longer and then had my first shake really late, say around lunch time and then my last one around 9pm.....so, it seemed to work.

Oh, yes and the lovely wine glass; had to be cut crystal :D:D with my wine....aka sparkling water!!!!

The imagination..haha

Has anyone maybe started a hobby/interest since starting LT? Just wonder.....we always say we are too busy to do this or that...but when on LT there is so much more time!

Just a thought...

I am not TFR'ing now...but will say hi anyway.....BUT, why is it I never got the cleaning bug when I was on LT!!! haha...just not fair!!!

Then again I have 2 allotments and they kept me busy!

You are all doing so well and the weekends are hard, but funnily enough I didnt find them as hard as I thought. Probably because I tried to sleep a while longer and then had my first shake really late, say around lunch time and then my last one around 9pm.....so, it seemed to work.

Oh, yes and the lovely wine glass; had to be cut crystal :D:D with my wine....aka sparkling water!!!!

The imagination..haha

Love the sparkling water in the wine glass, its my fav :):)

and would you belive I had none left tonight and went the shop on the way back from my walk and they had none :mad: didnt think anyone liked sparkling water around here bar me haha... then i flew around the other shop and it was 10.04 and the shop door was shut, it closed at 10 :mad:

so normal water for me tonight lol

Evening all
Don't know if any of you saw it in the cinema 'It's Complicated' with Meryl Streep, Steve Martin and Alec Baldwin - very funny. If you didn't it's out on DVD now - good one to get for a night in

Thanks for that!! I never did get to see the movie but I live all three! Must look out for it!

Silvermist, I saw it in the cinema. It is one of the funnyist films i have seen in a long time. Might treat myself to it on DVD if i achieve my mini goal this week. Did you get DVD? Is there loads of extras on it?

and would you belive I had none left tonight and went the shop on the way back from my walk and they had none :mad: didnt think anyone liked sparkling water around here bar me haha... then i flew around the other shop and it was 10.04 and the shop door was shut, it closed at 10 :mad:

:mad:oh there is nothing worse when you just know it gets you through! We are never without it in the house...my OH even drinks it instead of his Lemonade that he used to drink. He prefers it!! ;)

Hi there

Can I have sparkling water???? Am I reading this right??? God to have something fizzy? My lipotrim lady said no when I asked her.

Hi Electric sheep and other food network lovers

I have become totally addicted to a show called the Barefoot Contessa on food network. Anybody watch it? I cannot stop baking now. If I dont stop my hubby and kids will all have to go on Lipotrim!!! I have made three Barefoot Contessa cakes since I started this diet. That is prob the worst possible show I could have got addicted to as everything she makes is made with excess. Cream, Chocolate, more cream, Butter, Nuts, more cream. I think we are torturing ourselves. I have all the ingredients to make a chocolate cake tomorrow.

Its almost self mutilation!!!!

we must love tormenting ourselves reading about different receipes and watching cooking programmes haha...

Im obsessed with Come Dine With Me, even more so now Im TFRing! b*tchiness and Food...YAY!

ah hope you feel better soon x
I am knackered now after out walking so some tele, water and bed for me soon :):)
ohh lovely, i love knew beds and new bed covers an all.. you get sch a good sleep :)

Thanks hun. Yeah I sprung for the top quality mattress, OH has a bad back bless him! Got a bargain though, it was all half price and top stuff!

Ive certainly not been hit by the cleaning bug either...my house is a disgrace! I have been laid up all week though. I'll be cleaning this weekend...boo. But then, its exercise innit?

Has anyone maybe started a hobby/interest since starting LT? Just wonder.....we always say we are too busy to do this or that...but when on LT there is so much more time!

Not just yet but Ive texted my BF that when I lose another 1.5 stone, we'll go back to Pole Dancing. We used to go when I was much thinner and it is AMAZING exercise and great fun. My upper arms got so toned on it, highly recommended!

Evening all
Don't know if any of you saw it in the cinema 'It's Complicated' with Meryl Streep, Steve Martin and Alec Baldwin - very funny. If you didn't it's out on DVD now - good one to get for a night in

Ugh, I thought that film sucked! But then, i did watch it after doing a 13 hour night shift so I think I'd had a sense of humour bypass. Ive got nightshifts coming up soon, first Ive ever done on a TFR plan, dreading it!

Mate. Tesco 2L bottles are 10p! Get some in!

I know, it's just gas - no didn't get it out yet, saw it advertised this evening though - going to get it out tomorrow night, well it's a toss up between that or going to see the new Robin Hood film with Russell Crowe. A few from work went to see it and said it was good

We're going to see that tomorrow night. Taking an Exante bar and some sparkling water...such a treat! teehee!

Back