FRIDAY OT

princessria

is a pirate arrrgggghhhh
I am disgustigly excited that it's friday people so i want to pass on some of my enthusiasm , this weekend could be the most amazing you ever had, anything could happen the possibilities are endless two whole days off from work some relaxation time with your kids i am utterly utterly happy today and hope everyone else is too sod the fact i have maintained for three weeks and that it's throwing it down with rain , lets continue this thread with all the nice happy things were all doing this weekend positive stuff and hope we chase the clouds away ( gip gip please pass sick bucket ) sorry ladies but i really am in a good mood. hehe

Nice one Princessria! I'm glad it's Friday too! I have my Race for Life on Sunday so really looking forward to that. Fingers crossed the sun comes out!
Have a great day everyone, the weekend is almost here! xx

may i chip in, since im not a lady. but im looking forward to this weekend. I'll be shopping for new stuff for my flat, recently moved in and this is going to be my first proper weekend in there. Kinda looking at it as a fresh start since i split with my girlfriend. Its great knowing i wont be tempted to eat the wrong foods and more determained then ever to lose more weight. So im gonna stay positive and enjoy building for the future, whatever it holds.

was that ok princessria? lol

yes andy that was wonderful very positive, i just did that a few months ago it will make you feel a billion times better with your fresh start XXXXX

Yay! It's Friday! And in 15 minutes begins my first weekend off in about 3 months where I have absolutely nothing at all planned. Imay stay in my PJ's all weekend.

Great thread, mate!

I WAS feeling a bit down about having a couple of days off plan (not like me normally), but you have cheered me up!

I am going to see Angels and Demons tomorrow with hubby, and we are eating sushi at a lovely restaurant in Manchester for our lunch- back home for snuggles!!!!
xxxxx

Great thread, mate!

I WAS feeling a bit down about having a couple of days off plan (not like me normally), but you have cheered me up!

I am going to see Angels and Demons tomorrow with hubby, and we are eating sushi at a lovely restaurant in Manchester for our lunch- back home for snuggles!!!!
xxxxx

hahaha snuggles rule and they burn off calories ;) good luck for race for life vodka XXXXXXXXXX twenty minutes to go wooooooooo and i am going shopping

What a great thread! I feel well energised now! Which is a good job as i'm off camping for the night in a bit! :D

Back