Friday weigh in anyone?

Friday weighin

May I join your friday weigh in please?

Week 31 and lost 1lb this week making a total of 49lb - 3.5st. :D

Welcome Susan.

Well done siandys, 5% is fab, I'll update tomorrow when I'm back, I'm expecting a gain as I have enjoyed all aspects of being on holiday lol x

Sent from my HTC Sensation Z710e using MiniMins

Welcome.

Well you have to enjoy your hols, I'm off to Florida in October! Thinking I'll probably put on half a stone in the 2 weeks!

X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Welcome shazbag.

Siandys - we have been to the lakes for my fiance's 40th, stayed in a fantastic luxurious caravan. I was all set to point all week, that went down hill on day one (his birthday) when I cracked open the wine as soon as we arrive lol.

Fab holiday, I'm already planning my return visit, dreading the scales tomorrow tho, I think they'll creak under the weight gain lol x

Love the lakes, fingers crossed all will be ok. You have to let your hair down on occassion. ;-)

Well I thoroughly enjoyed the Lake District, gained 1.5lb, oops!

I was expecting worse to be honest, lots of fried breakfasts, tea and scones and copious amounts of wine but I did climb a few hills and do some long walks as well.

I aaim to lose 2lb for next Friday, fingers crossed x

1lb for me this week. I really hope that I can boost it 2 this week. I am noticing that this plan is much slower than the old counting fats, carbs, protein diet. Then again maybe it's just me that's slower! :) Age will do that I suppose-18 years older and a slower metabolism:(. Still at least it's going the right way.
Great attitude Nic. I'm taking a leaf out of your book.
Gillx

Good luck snowygee, I'm sure you'll do well.

Things do slow the older we get as well but a loss is a loss and we'll all get to goal in the end x

Galifreyan said:
Well I thoroughly enjoyed the Lake District, gained 1.5lb, oops!

I was expecting worse to be honest, lots of fried breakfasts, tea and scones and copious amounts of wine but I did climb a few hills and do some long walks as well.

I aaim to lose 2lb for next Friday, fingers crossed x

Not a bad gain for a holiday you'll soon have that off. Good luck for next week xx

snowygee said:
1lb for me this week. I really hope that I can boost it 2 this week. I am noticing that this plan is much slower than the old counting fats, carbs, protein diet. Then again maybe it's just me that's slower! :) Age will do that I suppose-18 years older and a slower metabolism:(. Still at least it's going the right way.
Great attitude Nic. I'm taking a leaf out of your book.
Gillx

Well done, think it is a little slower if I remember right from old plan but I'm finding this one easier to stick to, are you? Good luck for next week xx

I agree Sian. It's definitely is not as restrictive so I expect that since I am in for a fairly lengthy journey that's in it's favour. I couldn't wait to be done on that plan with such detailed analysis of everything especially when foods had lots of different components.

Your total weight loss is amazing! Many congratulations for having got this far and still be getting weight losses. You are doing incredibly well.:D

Loving the Friday weigh-in group. Good luck for this week everyone.
GillX

Im a Friday WI....just following WW at home...totally agree that a Friday is the best day to Weigh...cos it doesnt get in the way of the weekend lol

Good luck for 2moro every1 :D

Welcome. Hope it all went well last week. Good luck for this week. Totally agree Friday is def the best weigh in day.
Gillx

Yay found you, thanks for letting me know about this group.

I've changed my WI day from Wednesday to Friday. I found myself being too boring and grumpy at the weekends so I figured I'd give Friday WI a shot.

xxx

Hello! Hoping to join you for wi this Friday :) I am doing ww at home online, was weighing on a sunday but realised not the best day to weigh on ;) so figured I will change to a Friday, so hope you lovelies don't mind me joining you!

Welcome to both of you, I hope you find Friday as fabulous a weigh in as we do.

If you are on facebook then you are welcome to add me as a friend for extra support as well.

I'm watching the show about prince harry and injured soldiers tackling the north pole. I've been moaning today about dieting being 'sooo hard and it's suuuch a struggle' blah blah blah now whilst watching this show I'm thinking 'suck it up Nic, get on with it' it's give me a boost to be honest, a boost I wasn't expecting.

Good luck everyone, hope you are all well.

I have a food diary on here too, it's called mrsm79 food diary, feel free to take a look all advice and comments are gratefully received.

xxx

Welcome all, ooh very exciting our Friday WI group is expanding! Obviously more and more people agreeing Friday WI is the future lol

Xx

Hi there, i will popping in on Friday too:)

vickihorror said:
Hi there, i will popping in on Friday too:)

Welcome, good luck Friday weighers, may the scale gods be on our side ;-)

Not sure they'll play nice with me, picked alot this week... School hols play havoc with my weight watchers routine lol and daughter wants to go to see the new smurfs film today, Mmmm popcorn!! Xx

Back