Friday Weigh in club! ;)

Hi guys

Hope yeah don't mind me changing my weigh in from Tuesday to fri , I've lost 4 stone doing this already & glad to say kept it off , came back about 6 weeks ago to finish it off , so far I've lost 17 lb with a small break in between due to illness not lipotrim related glad to say , anyway I got weighed today and down 3 lb so a total of 17 , rolling next week , I'm in the zone lol

OMG Todshar, when you say only 4.5lb to go for 8st loss, it just just hits you how unbelievable you are......what a fantastic achievement. You must be feeling absolutely amazing. You are such an inspiration to everyone and I'm so very happy for you. Just can't get over how well you have done, its awesome.

I'm on holiday tomorrow for a week and I'm 100% so I really hope that my double weigh in after my holiday is as successful as yours x

Ms R said:
OMG Todshar, when you say only 4.5lb to go for 8st loss, it just just hits you how unbelievable you are......what a fantastic achievement. You must be feeling absolutely amazing. You are such an inspiration to everyone and I'm so very happy for you. Just can't get over how well you have done, its awesome.

I'm on holiday tomorrow for a week and I'm 100% so I really hope that my double weigh in after my holiday is as successful as yours x

Thank you Ms R for your very kind words. I'm determined this time to lose all my weight and be slim for the first time in my life I've always been the fat one that's what keeps me going also people like you on this forum do I would be lost without this forum it's my lifeline. At the moment I'm the lowest weight I've every been as a adult and I'm loving it!

Where are you going on holiday? Have a fab time and Im sure you will have a great double loss like I did x

Busy Mum, you're doing so brilliantly! Well done for this week's loss and congratulations for your two mini-goals too. :)

tigger22, well done this week and good luck for next! :) Really well done for keeping the weight off too (the hardest part).

My friday weigh in saw a loss of 7lbs, despite slipping up twice :)

Im thoroughly delighted. 10lbs to see 11 something. I hope I can do it. I find it incredibly tough.

Happy weigh in day for all u friday gals

xxx

AvaGardner said:

Im thoroughly delighted. 10lbs to see 11 something. I hope I can do it. I find it incredibly tough.

xxx

Well done Ava :) a great loss

Thx todd, ur a star.

I do find it incredibly difficult but i can only take it one day at a time :)

Ava
xxx

xxx

Great loss Ava!

3lbs for me this week.

Very well done Ava, it is really hard and taking it one day at a time is a great psychological strategy, thats what I did initially then moved onto taking it 1 week at a time and here I am into my 13th week, hopefully after my double weigh in on Tuesday I'll only have 4 weeks left to refeed.

Hi Guys,

so I was weighed in on Friday .. After 5 days of being on the Lipotrim diet!

So I started out at 13st 5lbs (although i was weighed on 6th and didn't start until 12th so may have put some more on!

And my weigh in was 13st 1lb ... so thats a loss of about 2kg or 4lbs..

Got to say I was a bit disappointed as I had stuck to 100% TFR but the pharmacist said not to worry and that it was a good level of loss. It was only 5 days not the full week and it was also my time of the month!

My first goal is 1stone in the 5weeks I am doing my first round...
Going off it for xmas as going home to see family and know I wont be able to stick to it! But back on after xmas to hopefully get the last 2stone off!!

It is so good to see all these possitive posts from people that have been on Lipotrim for a while! Me as a newbie! 1 week and trying to stay motivated!!

Although had to be given Dulcolax after weigh in on friday and speaking to pharmacists so hoping next weigh in will be even better!

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

so I was weighed in on Friday .. After 5 days of being on the Lipotrim diet!

So I started out at 13st 5lbs (although i was weighed on 6th and didn't start until 12th so may have put some more on!

And my weigh in was 13st 1lb ... so thats a loss of about 2kg or 4lbs..

Got to say I was a bit disappointed as I had stuck to 100% TFR but the pharmacist said not to worry and that it was a good level of loss. It was only 5 days not the full week and it was also my time of the month!

My first goal is 1stone in the 5weeks I am doing my first round...
Going off it for xmas as going home to see family and know I wont be able to stick to it! But back on after xmas to hopefully get the last 2stone off!!

It is so good to see all these possitive posts from people that have been on Lipotrim for a while! Me as a newbie! 1 week and trying to stay motivated!!

Although had to be given Dulcolax after weigh in on friday and speaking to pharmacists so hoping next weigh in will be even better!

Hi Agil. Welcome to the forum. Well done for getting through the first 5 days. 4lbs is a good start. Luckily I've not had any problems on LT but from others who post on here being blocked up will slow down your weight loss. I'm sure the dulcolax will help and hopefully you will see a great 2nd week loss. Don't be too down hearted, stick with it 100% and it will come off. Best wishes for week 2.

Thx Ms R and Busy. Well done on ur 3lbs Busy.

13 weeks Ms R, what an achievement. U really have done exceptionally. I cant wait for fridays weigh in. 2 more weeks until Im 11 something. Havent seen that in a while. Excitement :)

Ava
xxx

4lbs loss for me this week and this gets me into the 20 stone bracket. I know I'm a lot heavier than most on here and I've got a long way to go but I'm down from 24st 7lbs to 20st 12lbs in 11 weeks. Roll on next year!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Amazing BM, very well done to you, and also down into a new stone bracket. It doesn't matter how much we all have to lose and whether one person has more to lose than another, what does matter is being 100% and being supportive as well as supporting which is everything you are & do so here's to you and yet another successful week. xx

I just have a question plzz I tried the chocolate shake with hot water it tasted nice. But I have run out of the chocolate ones and still got a few of the strawberry ones. Can we mix strawberry shake with hot water? Anyone tried it before? Thanks

Friday weigh in saw a result of 3lbs down. I had a slip up on the diet last night so suppose its not a bad loss, im still slightly dissapointed tho.

2 weeks to get into the 11's.....eeeek!

Ava
xxx

Oh my goodness busymum well done you this week first of all on losesing 4lbs and secondly for getting into a new stone bracket and thirdly for having lost 3st9lbs in 11weeks hope you are spoiling yourself with something nice for getting so far so quick and for been so focus

Well done busy mum! Fab loss, you are doing so well and an inspiration to us all. Keep going, it might feel like you have a long way to go but the time will fly by before you know it xx

Back