FRIDAY WEIGH IN! :)

ive had 2 banana shakes... with a little added cinnamon... because im at my OH's parents before i go to work... as i live far away from work i get a lift here before my shifts... at 7am... haha i dont even start til 2pm... nevermind i know im near now! wont be for long as we are moving close to my work in the next month :) what you been eating today? :) x

aw what do u do for work hun? what a mission! today iv had pizza(took bloody ages to make) lol and clementines and a grapefruit with some sweetener mmmm couldnt live without my diet red bull drinks too! r u allowed them on slimfast? xxx

i just started a new job at new look! i was a teeny bit naughty last night... i didnt eat my whole portion of dinner and then had 2 cupcakes eek...:) aww good job on homemade pizza!! yuk i hate red bull... :0= lol i gag at the smell of it... its a nightmare as my oh drinks it all the damn time lol!! xx

hehe good job on ur oh go red bull :p hehe r u allowed any fizzy drinks at all if theyr diet? or sugarfree squash? couldnt live without em :eek:
ooh cheeky with the cupcakes! my mates meant 2 be bringin me one of her homemade cupcakes today or tomoro and im scared i wont have the strength to say no! shes been practising making them for ages as its her 21st soon so shes making loads for the party! xxx

hehe i will have to at least try them.. :giggle:
aw arent u the perfect houswifey making him cupcakes for him and his workmates, thats so sweet :)
im making double chocolate muffins 2day with my lil girl so lets see if i can resist ;) lol!
only a few days till we weigh in :) xxxx

Back