Friday weigh in!!

Well congrats! It's a great loss. I'm good with water. Hopefully I'll get a nice whoosh this week anyway!

Another 1.5 off for me. This is the SLOWEST my weight loss has ever been. I just wish I knew why my body isn't playing ball.

Hi Laura,

remember you're going in the right direction. 1.5lbs closer to goal :) x x

Oh I know and thanks! It's just a bit frustrating as I'm used to bigger losses. I'm going to carry on though and someday I'll get to where I'm going :) I really would have liked to meet my holiday mini goal (15st7lb) but it's 5 weeks away and it is looking extremely unlikely.

Oh I know and thanks! It's just a bit frustrating as I'm used to bigger losses. I'm going to carry on though and someday I'll get to where I'm going :) I really would have liked to meet my holiday mini goal (15st7lb) but it's 5 weeks away and it is looking extremely unlikely.

have you changed anything from when you had bigger losses? best of luck getting to your holiday goal but if you don't I'm sure you'll be in the next stone bracket down and that's a great achievement x x

have you changed anything from when you had bigger losses? best of luck getting to your holiday goal but if you don't I'm sure you'll be in the next stone bracket down and that's a great achievement x x

Nothing I can think of.... Maybe it comes down to the fact I'm just a bit older now. I know I just have to get over the fact that my losses are slower, any loss is a loss and if it was easy, we would all be slim :) Thanks so much for the support hun. It's so helpful to be able to be able to speak about it here xx

Nothing I can think of.... Maybe it comes down to the fact I'm just a bit older now. I know I just have to get over the fact that my losses are slower, any loss is a loss and if it was easy, we would all be slim :) Thanks so much for the support hun. It's so helpful to be able to be able to speak about it here xx

That's true but remember you are doing really well, even if the losses aren't as big as you'd like. Lets imagine how good we'll look this time next year :) good luck for next weigh in x x

I weigh in on Fridays, my first one last Friday, 9lbs off!

So weighed myself yesterday when I got back from holiday and it was 10lbs on :eek: shocking, although better than the 1lb a day some have predicted for cruises. However I have been back on in since stepping in the front door and already feeling fab (I weighed this morning as well and have already lost 2lbs.... going to try and not weigh again until Friday but it is hard as the scales shout me every time I step in the bathroom haha... if I do weigh again I'm not going to pay too much attention to what they say until Friday. I'm also taking yesterdays weight as this weeks WI as it's closer to Friday for getting more of a true reading on how much I lose this week)

Hope you've all been doing well

Been on holiday for 2 weeks so haven't weighed in until Friday just gone and I've put 3 and a half pounds on!! :( I know it's a gain but for two weeks off plan it's not as bad as I thought. Back on it this week!! :D

3.5 pounds is a manageable gain! You'll get that back off in no time :D Well done in getting back on track.

I maintained this week which is better than I thought it would be!

Start point 184.4

Week1 - 180.4
Week2- 182.6
Week3 182.6.

I really need to get my head in the game now. Mini challenge for myself is to lose at least 5lbs before the end of August so that I'm clearly into the 170's.

Back