Friday weighers

Well done on your fab losses you guys, and Sarah-Jayne, jump back on plan and that 3lbs will vanish :D

Cupcake I hope you feel better soon :( *hugs*

I managed to lose 2lbs this week, I'm super happy :D :D xx

morning ladies! Another 2.5lb off for me, wooo! 1 more pound and I'll have my 3 stone shiney, woop woop! :D

Congratulations to all on the fabulous losses, and I'm sorry about your gain Sarah-Jayne, but as long as you enjoyed yourself for the festivities that's all that matters! :D

Cupcake - sorry to hear you're having such a grotty time with * week :( Big hugs from all of us! :grouphugg: xxx

half a lb for your shiney though Sian... exciting! good luck for this week xx

Last edited:
Thought I'd jump on this thread even though its not been updated for a while and say "hello" - I've switched over from Lighter Life to SW - it was always the plan but I've had to do it sooner than expected as LL is just so expensive! I did it for a quick loss as I'm bridesmaid for my brother's wedding in 20th November - the first dress fitting has been done and I'm pleased to have gone from a size 20 to a size 16 - now working on maintaining my loss and hopefully lose a stone before the wedding - can't wait to be 'overweight' rather than 'obese' :D onwards and downwards!

WI 24 Sept 2010

Well I went and got weighed this morning and

guess what

wait for it
did I lose

am I off the naughty chair in group?

Yes I lost, and am well and truely off the naughty chair, I lost a whopping 5.5lb which was 1lb above the target set me by my consultant, I had a gain of 4.5lb last week and she wanted that off so she got that plus an additional one too...haha :kissass:

So guess the plan does work when you stick to it then....

Hi Jumping in this thread this is my 1st Wi since WW and i lost 2.5lb very pleased with that !

I lost 2lb this morning ! yey ! yey ! yey !!!!!

Yay! Well done Lou :)

I stayed the same this week - but I'm really pleased as its my TOTM - feel really bloated so expected a gain - happy to have maintained - onwards and downwards :D

ah TOTM is a pain isn't it.. sts is good hun.. you'll prob see the results next week... well done x

Thanks Lou :) I'm really pleased - which I know doesn't make sense for some - but to from drinking soups/shakes on Lighter Life - to eating carbs on Slimming World everyone warned me I'd have this huge gain - hasn't happened so far - and fingers crossed it never will

Morning all, another friday is here again ! well since i started loosing weight with WW and now SW i have got my "virtual" 10% lol.. Lost 1.5lb this morning ! Woop woop

I weigh in fridays now, too & have lost 1lb today - now to keep off the scales til next week :eek:

Week 1 - 1lb

Yay well done ladies!

I'm sulking as I've gained half a pound :(
No idea why - stuck to plan and went to the gym every day (I do spinning and body pump classes) hoping that's its just a left over from TOTM which only finished on Wednesday - feel a bit fed up :( but will keep plodding on!

Totally forgot to update - lost a pound this week :)

Back