Friday weighers

well weighed myself this morning even though i have not be following the diet since Monday :( emergency appendix op Monday :cry:

wk 1 : -5 :) ;)
wk 2 : +2 :cry: appendix op

Ouch!! Poor you - do remember though a lot of that will be fluid along with the anaesthetic etc. Keep drinking loads of water/fluids, and do take your pain meds.

Hope you feel better soon hon - eat and rest well xx

1lb on for me this week. To be honest though, i'm rather shocked it wasnt anymore than that given the fact I had two days off plan and eat like a chocoholic cake trooper!

Last edited:
Bless you Satah Jayne - the image of a chocoholic cake trooper! Back on plan then and it will be off for next week.

I'm dead chuffed and thrilled to report a 3lb loss this week :D

Shall we have a Friday weighers challenge week?! :eek:

I want to aim for 4lbs to get my 2 stone, and meet the original challenge I set myself. A big ask I know, but I'm for it! Anyone else?!!
xx

3lb!? Well done Cupcake! I would love to try and be able to loose 4lb in one week but I dont think I can do it. Plus I have another off-plan day tomorrow due to a beer festival so if I STS next week I will be happy :) x

I blame my 1lb gain partly on my 2 year old neice ;)

34460_416616977021_543122021_4429686_3613564_n.jpg

down 3lb today

wk 1 : -5 :))
wk 2 : +2 appendix op :(
wk 3: -3 :):)

Evening all! :)

Sarah-Jayne: sorry about your slight gain hun. Chin up though, I'm sure you'll shift it next week :)

Congratulations to all you losers! :D Think a pat on the back is required :) I lost 5lb this week! So pleased after my 2lb gain last week :)

Sian xxx

Sian! looking at your sig, you will have to make a new set of targets/goals now as you have achieved all the others you set. What a lovely feeling that must be! Well done xxxx

So near..............

3lbs for me this week - am so so so so close to 2st, club 10 and personal mini target :D xx

wk 1 : -5 :)
wk 2 : +2 appendix op
wk 3 : -3 :)
wk 4 : +1 :(

well i am 1lb up :( got my period this am , yesterday i had a sneek peek at my weight and i was 1.5 down ...why wasnt weight in yesterday...

Dudette - where are you hon? Is it your moving weekend? (and end of term I know!)
Hope you are ok xx

Welcome Marni!

Alimae - bah to * week :mad: (mine next week) but keep at it and that loss will shine through next fri.

SarahJayne - good for you to STS and manage being off plan. :)

Here's to a good week one and all! xx

Sarah-Jayne - well done on the STS after a day off plan! I'm sure you'll start shifting the weight again soon :)

Alimae - awww, don't worry about that little gain hun. You'll soon shift it once * week departs!

Cupcake - I'm heeeeeeeeeeeeeere! I have indeed been moving all my stuff over the last couple of days, so I haven't had time to post! Well done on the 3lb loss hun, that's fabulous! :D

As for me...I lost 3.5lb this week. Considering it was pretty much a week off plan due to packing and moving house I was very surprised! My scales are showing a 1lb gain overnight though, nooo!! Got to work hard to get rid of that, although I think it's my bad week coming back to bite me on the bum, lol! ;)

Sian xxx

Look at my new shinies!

So despite the presence of * week I lost my 1lb!

Yay!

Thats me 28lbs down - Club 10, 2 stone and a very shiny new halo! :D

So so thrilled, as its been a really awful week personally, but I stuck to it somehow and I'm over the moon!

Hope you all have good WI's too xx

Back