Day 1 of a 16 week target

Hi everyone,

Gosh I felt so poorly yesterday.... I've not had a migraine that bad since Christmas ... I slept allot of the day and was back fast asleep by 10pm! I was up for work at 6am and i I felt very Mussy headed as if I had a hangover!! As the day has gone on I have felt like it has lifted. I'm just back from work..I'm still coughing and sneezing - I've got the family coming tomorrow for Easter dinner!!
Off to Tesco for supplies!

Happy Easter everyone x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Glad the headache is finally lifting. I used to suffer very badly from migraine and only sleep helped but I discovered I had an allergy to citrus fruit so now I no longer get them. Hope you have a lovely Easter.
Mere x

You're doing great. Hope you're feeling much better.

Hi Jael,

I feel so ill - my other half is the same. Cancelled family meal today. We are coughing and sneezing and burning up. My ears feel like they are going to explode!

I'll post and catch up with diaries tomorrow.... Just wanted to wish everyone a happy Easter xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I hope you feel better soon Sam :)

Here's to a quik recovery Sam.
Mere x

Well folks I'm no better .... Coughing and sneezing .... i worked over the weekend to the point where I had to stop. Went to the doc's this morning and found out I've got pneumonia and am now on strong steroids among other things.... Doctor told me I that I must rest & eat while I take the medication & get better. Have to agree because I have been so weak. But feel totally gutted because I was really getting into the swing of the diet and did not want to be off it for a week :(
I'm not sleeping and I'm being sick. Feel very weak and tired. Had some food and over the counter medication over the weekend but am trying to avoid carbs.

On Monday's WI I had lost 2lbs ... But I dread to thing what's going to happen this week

Feeling very fed up and low :(

I'll try catch up on the diaries ... Hope you are all ok x

Oh no Sam, I'm so sorry to hear that. Look dont worry about the diet, it's not going anywhere, you need to get yourself well first, that's got to be your priority. When you're fully recovered you can go back on to TS but in the meantime your body needs real food and it needs calories to heal. Please just take care of yourself and come back to us when you're feeling better. xx

Oh my word Sam !!!
I agree with Jael, you need to look after your health first.
Take care xxx

Poor you Sam, sounds terrible, Of course you should follow Dr's orders and eat food if required by meds. You can still make good choices though as you say and try to keep away from too many carbs. Mind you I would find this quite hard if I was feeling sorry for myself. You do need to look after yourself, so just rest up. You never know if you are sensible it may not do too much damage to the diet.

Only I can understand how you feel right now.i was so upset last week, but I agree with the girls.The diet is not going anywhere, you need to look after yourself. I am still not feeling 100%.
Have a rest and eat healthy food.

SAM

Heres a virtual hug ( ) hands Sam vics and tissues.

look after yourself and get well soon. You will be back on here in a few days feeling better and remember you will prob lose anyway as your body is working overtime.x

Sam I wish you a speedy recovery. Take care.
Mere x

Best wishes for a speedy recovery

How are you feeling hun?

Sam, how are you doing darling? I know you've been really ill, I've been worried about you and hope you're on the road to recovery x

Hi, Still quiet ruff to be totally honest ladies ... My medication runs out after Sunday so think its back to the doc's :( it's really wiped me out & knocked me for 7. Mixed in with headaches and heartburn!!!! i have only been doing my crucial work (being self-emp) I can't afford to totally stop!! I don't think I've had a nights sleep in over a week, but seem to be snoozing when I can shut my eyes.
Weight wise I'm 3lb's on ... Avoiding carbs and sugar so hoping its just water. I was hoping to be back fully on the diet Monday as I've got do's coming up that I wanted to feel better for!!!

I'll try catch up with everyone tomorrow. Hope you are all ok? Thanks for everyone's concern xxxx

Back