Day 1 of a 16 week target

Oh Sam, I hope you get better soon.
Sleep when you can, it will help heal you.
Take care xxx
:)

ur meds should have has an affect by now! take care and get to dr at first opportunity xxx

Morning Sam I hope you are well on the road to recovery now.x

Morning all.... at last I am starting to feel normal!! Second set of meds finish tomorrow so back on the plan by weekend. I had my 1st proper sleep last night and feel like a new woman!!

Have to confess I have had the odd naughty item the last 12 days ... And I was so hungry with the medication. I did have little portions and couldn't clear my plate. Avoided carbs as best I could.
But I am through the worst of it now and know that this is a long road so I can't beat myself up.

Haven't weighed myself yet. ... But can feel that I have gained and feel a bit sluggish.

However I have bought myself a selection of new dresses for the 21st, 60th and 2 christening a I've got coming up the week after next in sizes 18's and they all look nice. So hopefully I'll have a good loss that week!

Hope you are all ok and I'll try catch up with diaries

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Golly you have a lot of excuses to dress up. Glad you are feeling better.
Mere x

Glad you are feeling better Sam :)

Right folks .. Need HELP to get back in the 'zone'
Back on plan from NOW.
I feel a lot better and well rested. No more medication. Just a small cough.

Scales say just under 16.2 ( not thinking about the gain)

I have a 21st birthday party in the day in 8 days and a 60th that evening. Then the following day a christening ... So just over a week to get back in the 15's and feeling 'confident'
I have a selection of new dresses to choose from, hair appointment booked Monday and nails Saturday lunch time. I am trying not to panic about seeing my ex (he'll be at the 60th and christening). I'll return the dresses that I don't wear because there is no point having to many.

It's 59 days till we plan to go to Spain for my 30th birthday :s
I hope I can get in the 14's for that - I know I'll still be fat for my 30th, but at least I won't be the size of a house!!

I am telling myself today that water is my friend and drink!!!

Xx

In 8 days you'll definitely be in the 15s again, you'll probably have a great "first week" type loss. Glad you're back on it hon, you'll do great.

Right folks .. Need HELP to get back in the 'zone'
Back on plan from NOW.
I feel a lot better and well rested. No more medication. Just a small cough.

Scales say just under 16.2 ( not thinking about the gain)

I have a 21st birthday party in the day in 8 days and a 60th that evening. Then the following day a christening ... So just over a week to get back in the 15's and feeling 'confident'
I have a selection of new dresses to choose from, hair appointment booked Monday and nails Saturday lunch time. I am trying not to panic about seeing my ex (he'll be at the 60th and christening). I'll return the dresses that I don't wear because there is no point having to many.

It's 59 days till we plan to go to Spain for my 30th birthday :s
I hope I can get in the 14's for that - I know I'll still be fat for my 30th, but at least I won't be the size of a house!!

I am telling myself today that water is my friend and drink!!!

Xx

You are going To have a very busy weekend but still have time to drop a few pounds. Drinking water is the key.
Mere x

Last edited:
As Jael says, you will have a good first week sort of loss this week.
And 59 days to get to the 14's... more like the 13's ;)
:D

Welcome back hun. Glad you are feeling better now.

Sam how're you doing hon? It's not like you to be off here for so long. Hope you're ok and just busy and not having a relapse of your illness.

Hi Sam how are you my darling?

SSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMM Where are you??? its ok if you are not on a plan cause of your sickness but come here to say hello. i am worried about you hope everything is ok.

Me too Sam :missing:
Mere x

Hey you guys, sorry. feeling very low and fed up. yes I was back at the docs and back on the meds. They have sent me for more X-rays and test. Gutted because I was starting to feel better.

I've been having the 3 products & water but I feel so weak, tired and terrible headaches. Don't know what to do for the best ... Doc said I should eat but I don't want to come off again. Been drinking water and getting in bed very early.

It's my 3 parties this weekend too :(

On the up side I've won 2 new contracts this week I've been working hard for.

Not been on the scales all week.

Hope you are all ok ... I'll try catch up but it's hard with these headaches to read on phone or iPad :(

Xx

Don't worry about catching up, get well soon. Please follow your doctors instruction hun. I am sure you will be fine in a couple of days. :bighug:hugs for you.

AwwwwThanks Harry. I know in the past when I have had steroids I've gained weight with them - this is my 2nd long course. The heart burn with them is a nightmare and I have been finding that I am so fed up with it I've tried to go to bed as early as possible. I tried to be sensible with the food and avoided naughties and carbs when I came off for the meds last time.
Back 100 % Now & i am finding it all very frustrating to have to consider coming off.... because I went back 100 % monday and took sick again the Tuesday .... i did the plan 100% and hadn't planned to come off once before my birthday never mind having to consider a second time. Last time I easily managed the 16 weeks 100% :(

I just want to feel better and myself! X

Hope you feel better very soon. It is very upsetting when you decide to do something and then illness gets in the way. Maybe you should be heeding the doc's advice. Maybe Simple Solution would be better for now until you are better. Hope you are able to enjoy your party weekend.
Mere x

I'm glad you're back on here, we've all been worried about you.

Please listen to the doctor, you need to have more calories to help your body heal. This is not the time to be worrying about doing TS, you dont want to prolong the recovery time. You can just get straight back on it when you're properly well again.

Back