Friday Wi

fragglerock64

Silver Member
hi Guys had a very emotional week and have turned to food on several occasions
so I was very surprised to have lost 3lb this week this has helped me to refocus I have decided to have christmas dinner then straight back on the shakes
I would really appreciate some words of encouragement I must be focused this week because if not all the damage i have done this week will show next week I really need to learn how to control my emotional eating any suggestions anyone please
thanks for listening guys

have a great christmas guys and be strong in what you have all decided to do on the big day

xx
Sharron

awww sharron, you poor thing! we all have bad days... some of us cheat even if we dont have a good enough reason too. i can really identify with how your feeling, i am a terrible comfort eater. hun, the only thing you can do is stay strong... think of some things that you could be doing that will take your mind off all the things that are bothering you. I paint alot, its my bit of therapy... and when I feel really bad I just hide away and paint (it helps!) ... guess you need to think of all the things that keep you in a happy mood and do those things... it will make you feel better in yourself and will also help you refrain from cheating.. !

you have done really well to lose 3lbs despite everything. its a good thing that you are focusing again and I am sure that you will be fine.
when are you refeeding for xmas??

you should be sooo proud of your achievements so far... i really look up to you for that. you have been such an inspiration to me and i mean it from the bottom of my heart.

its so easy to turn to food when we feel emotional. but we must tell ourselves that "we are stronger than this and will not give in to our emotions" ... i know its hard hun, but i also know that YOU can do it!!!

listen to bridetobe.. she knows whats she's talking about and means it.. dont know you yet but if your like others here then your a fighter! every gets knocked down from time to time especially through emotional times but instead of food come here and message someone or put a post up on the forum.. will take ur mind off it for awhile.. till the next shake time at least..

Everyones backing everyone here.. best of luck, eventhough I know you dont need it! :)

cheers guys it means alot fbtb did you see my post about you changing your username

xx Sharron

FBTB your on I will hold you to it

xx Sharron

Back