Friday Wi

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by fragglerock64, 19 December 2008 Social URL.

1. fragglerock64

fragglerock64 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(15.08%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    hi Guys had a very emotional week and have turned to food on several occasions
    so I was very surprised to have lost 3lb this week this has helped me to refocus I have decided to have christmas dinner then straight back on the shakes
    I would really appreciate some words of encouragement I must be focused this week because if not all the damage i have done this week will show next week I really need to learn how to control my emotional eating any suggestions anyone please
    thanks for listening guys

have a great christmas guys and be strong in what you have all decided to do on the big day

xx
    Sharron

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MrsFatBum

MrsFatBum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    awww sharron, you poor thing! we all have bad days... some of us cheat even if we dont have a good enough reason too. i can really identify with how your feeling, i am a terrible comfort eater. hun, the only thing you can do is stay strong... think of some things that you could be doing that will take your mind off all the things that are bothering you. I paint alot, its my bit of therapy... and when I feel really bad I just hide away and paint (it helps!) ... guess you need to think of all the things that keep you in a happy mood and do those things... it will make you feel better in yourself and will also help you refrain from cheating.. !

you have done really well to lose 3lbs despite everything. its a good thing that you are focusing again and I am sure that you will be fine.
    when are you refeeding for xmas??

you should be sooo proud of your achievements so far... i really look up to you for that. you have been such an inspiration to me and i mean it from the bottom of my heart.

its so easy to turn to food when we feel emotional. but we must tell ourselves that "we are stronger than this and will not give in to our emotions" ... i know its hard hun, but i also know that YOU can do it!!!

4. LondonIrishOllie

LondonIrishOllie Pensively Posting

Start Weight:
    18st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st1lb
    Lost(%):
    7st4lb(38.64%)
    Diet:
    Finished LT Easter 09
    listen to bridetobe.. she knows whats she's talking about and means it.. dont know you yet but if your like others here then your a fighter! every gets knocked down from time to time especially through emotional times but instead of food come here and message someone or put a post up on the forum.. will take ur mind off it for awhile.. till the next shake time at least..

Everyones backing everyone here.. best of luck, eventhough I know you dont need it! :)

5. fragglerock64

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(15.08%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    cheers guys it means alot fbtb did you see my post about you changing your username

xx Sharron

6. MrsFatBum

MrsFatBum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    hey sharron... yeah i did see it!... first i need to shrink... and then i need to figure out how to change it...

7. MrsFatBum

MrsFatBum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    i'll change it when i get into the 15s... yeah?

8. fragglerock64

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st10lb(15.08%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    FBTB your on I will hold you to it

xx Sharron

9. MrsFatBum

MrsFatBum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    :) hehe definitely xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.