• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Friday's are cruel - should be Takeaway & Wine

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
S: 14st10.5lb C: 11st12.5lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 23.9 Loss: 2st12lb(19.37%)
That is not fair!!!

If they wanted it they should have dished it up! lol

nerac123

GO GO GO !!
S: 16st11lb C: 13st13lb G: 11st0lb Loss: 2st12lb(17.02%)
That is not fair!!!

If they wanted it they should have dished it up! lol
I agree, especially the first week.. Well done for not caving in !! roll on monday. xx

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
S: 19st6lb C: 11st6lb Loss: 8st0lb(41.18%)
Well done for getting past the first few days - whilst it may be hard think; what do you want more ....... lose weight or to have a greasy, calorie ladend chinese meal? ......

Oops

S: 11st2lb C: 11st2lb G: 10st2lb BMI: 26 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
You're right, I thought when I was dishing up I could just treat is as a normal evening meal. Anyway foods gone, I survived. Thanks for the encouragement.

Oops

S: 11st2lb C: 11st2lb G: 10st2lb BMI: 26 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
By the way I remember you Summergurl last July, you have done absolutely fantastic, your photo's show your journey really well.

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
S: 19st6lb C: 11st6lb Loss: 8st0lb(41.18%)
Thanks chicken :)
Well done for tonight and resisting. Trust me it will and does get easier! Once you see your first weigh in result it will spur you on soooo much :) xxx

Stinkybreath

Size 14 here i come!
S: 14st7lb C: 12st1lb G: 11st7lb Loss: 2st6lb(16.75%)
I agree fri night is takeaway and wine night, it always killed me last time i did LT and think it will this time too. I just remind myself it's because of friday nights why i am bloomin back on here!! lol

hey good job on resisting .. youl feel so good in the morning when yo get up and know instead of feeling guilty your still pushing on..:) temptation is awful and its a shame you had to dish it out. as long as you take some long sniffs of the food youll be ok:) x

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SlimFast 10
Slimming World - Eating Out 5
CD Weekly Weigh In 0
CD Weekly Weigh In 0
CD Weekly Weigh In 0