Friday's are cruel - should be Takeaway & Wine

Oops

Day 5 in LT. Have coped all week, no problems. Just struggled though having to dish up the usual Friday Night Chinese Takeaway for everyone but me. Wish I could sllep the weekend away so weigh in arrives quickly on Monday!

That is not fair!!!

If they wanted it they should have dished it up! lol

That is not fair!!!

If they wanted it they should have dished it up! lol

I agree, especially the first week.. Well done for not caving in !! roll on monday. xx

Well done for getting past the first few days - whilst it may be hard think; what do you want more ....... lose weight or to have a greasy, calorie ladend chinese meal? ......

You're right, I thought when I was dishing up I could just treat is as a normal evening meal. Anyway foods gone, I survived. Thanks for the encouragement.

By the way I remember you Summergurl last July, you have done absolutely fantastic, your photo's show your journey really well.

Thanks chicken :)
Well done for tonight and resisting. Trust me it will and does get easier! Once you see your first weigh in result it will spur you on soooo much :) xxx

I agree fri night is takeaway and wine night, it always killed me last time i did LT and think it will this time too. I just remind myself it's because of friday nights why i am bloomin back on here!! lol

hey good job on resisting .. youl feel so good in the morning when yo get up and know instead of feeling guilty your still pushing on..:) temptation is awful and its a shame you had to dish it out. as long as you take some long sniffs of the food youll be ok:) x

Back