Friends needed :-)

Staying positive, only managed 2 gym sessions this week as had an infection in my wisdom tooth and the antibiotics made me poorly so missed yesterday and today :-( But have our first night out in 3 years tonight, yeah we don't have much childcare ha. Don't want to do a meal due to diet so going to the cinema. Made my own sweets to take with me ha.

Hope you enjoyed your night out. I didnt have childcare with my first as we lived in Australia till she was 3 so I know how you feel!!

I'm hoping to be back on track from now until my holiday a week on Friday - in theory I have no nights out before then. And this may sound stupid but I'm looking forward to not going out and giving my body an alcohol detox!

Well I did my first BodyPump class since February last night. My lgs were shaking halfway through, sore muscles this morning but I really enjoyed being back. Off for a swim tonight.

Had a good day foodwise too and hoping to stick to plan till weigh in on Thursday evening then hoping for another on plan week till the following Thursday which is the night before I go on holiday

We're away for just over 2 weeks, getting back on a Sunday so I'll then have 4 days before my post holiday weigh in to lose a few of the holiday pounds that I'm sure to gain

Have you got the SW mag? Lots of lunch box ideas in the last 2 issues?

I hope you had a good night out Fraggle.
well done Jen.

I've been in hiding because I'm still struggling to stay on plan. I can manage a meal or even two on plan and then fall off the wagon. I have no inspiration for food so I just end up snacking on junk. I've got quite a quiet day tomorrow so think I will come on and have a look at diaries and recipies to try and plan a week of meals. Any suggestions gratefully received! But I don't have an oven.

Well I weighed in this morning having not done last week and I'm back down to 11.3 although not going to stay down if I don't make more effort to behave! I hope everyone else is having kind scales this week

Lovely night out but back off plan :-( We had no money as due to changing jobs I had to stretch my wage out to last 7 weeks instead of 4 then my car failed it's mot by a lot and had to borrow from my inlaws and the cheque took an age to clear so had to survive on what we had :-( It cleared yesterday though so back on it now :)

Well I'd stayed the same last night and was gutted as thought I'd lost

And today I've not been good as had bloody cake at work

Well done to the losers

Fraggle - I hate paying out for cars. Cost me over £850 last year to get mine through its MOT, was ok this year but then clutch started on its way out and was going to be over a grand!! (car was only worth that as a trade in by then). So I got rid!!

Hi all, I'm back after been very quiet this week, my laptop acting up. Just catching up and hope all is going well for everyone!

Hope your night out at the pics went well fraggle, fair play bringing your own sweets, you are prepared! Hope your feeling better too!

Well done Charlie, delighted your scales was kind

Jen I was the same last week with my sts but least it's not in the wrong direction! We'll get there!

I've had a really hectic week here and couldn't make group this week, was really hoping for that 1.5 but maybe next week, mind you I'm not too hopefully as I've been awful, totally out off my routine!

I'm the same on the car front. Mine failed it's mot so had to borrow money from my mum to replace it as wasn't worth fixing (would have cost more to fix than was worth!) however I do love my new car!

I don't feel I really deserve your praise as I haven't done well with the plan but relieved I haven't gained again. I'm back on it now though. Sat down last night and did a rough plan of the week. Thinking of doing a fishy week next week too once I've been shopping as people have said that's good for a boost (I think most fish is super speed) and brain power as well! Need to crack on with a course I'm doing from home so I can change my job at the end of the summer.

Don't worry about your sts Jen. It might not register this week but with a good week you may show a bigger loss next week. As runmammyrun says, it's not in the wrong direction.
Runmammyrun I hope your week calms down and you get your 1.5.

I am ashamed to say I am going back up and not down! My dearly beloved little Renault cost me a lot last mot but it is cheap and reliable and have given it to my daughter as a starter car. Saying that I miss it so much. I had it 13 years and it is now 15. I am a sentimental old fool!!
Why am I finding this weight thing so hard? :cry:

BTW I have to own up, my avatar is my daughter. I did look like that 20 years ago but I must do one of my own. :D

Aww Solange. You'll get there. You've got a lot to deal with and it's hard to plan and stick to something like SW when you've got so much else on your mind. Just know we're here to support you in whatever way you need.

I'm really glad I've gone back on the anti-depressants - finding life getting easier to cope with, which has lead to two good days on plan. Also have a rough idea of what I'm eating this week. Just made the 1/2 syn roulade which didn't go quite to plan (couldn't get it off the tray and rolled up!) but still yummy when layered with fat free fromage frais and a sprinkle of chocolate options.

Charlie, so pleased you are feeling so much better. I am ashamed to say I have not been planning just going day to day so will take a leaf out of you book and do a really good plan.
Dear Fraggle, feel for you re the money thing. We had some terrible lean years and the car things are a bind. It's good you are keeping a grip and look how far you have come already! :wow: I do love smilies as they show how I feel better than I can say!

Well things haven't quite gone to plan today! Got an SOS call from my friend last night and ended up staying over at hers and looking after her kids today. Staying there again tonight and then out all day tomorrow. But right now what I'm eating isn't the biggest of my worries so just doing the best I can and food shopping Tuesday morning to get back on it.

I hope everyone else has had a good weekend.

Hi all, I've been missing in action the last while but I'm back again checking in. How is everyone doing?

I had to WI this evening as I'm away from my usual group this week again but I'm delighted to say that even after my hectic couple weeks and not being in my normal routine, I was down 2.5 lb and I got my stone and half award. I'm doing a merry little dance today!

Now for the final hurdle to get to target!!! Head in the game!

Hi all, I've been missing in action the last while but I'm back again checking in. How is everyone doing?

I had to WI this evening as I'm away from my usual group this week again but I'm delighted to say that even after my hectic couple weeks and not being in my normal routine, I was down 2.5 lb and I got my stone and half award. I'm doing a merry little dance today!

Now for the final hurdle to get to target!!! Head in the game!

well done runmammyrun. I haven't been able to get back on it as still have so much to deal with but as I said it's the least of my worries and I'm not letting it get to me.
how is everyone else doing? It's gone quiet again!

Hi Charlie
Sounds like you are having a busy time of it. I am now on Paleo and think this is it! 1lb down already. Don't know if I can do it in Winter as it cuts out my comfort foods but I'll see how I go. Chin up Charlie. Thinking of you.

Hey Charlie, I was glad to see you were still here. Hope all is ok. Keep with it as best you can and remember we r here to vent when you need it!
Any luck with getting the doggie using the lead?

It has gone quiet here again but I suppose the time off year with people on holidays and everything! Our consultant was saying it's like 20 odd weeks to Xmas and a pound a week between now and then is a hell off a lot! And yes I know it's still July!

Back