Friends needed :-)

Hi Charlie
Sounds like you are having a busy time of it. I am now on Paleo and think this is it! 1lb down already. Don't know if I can do it in Winter as it cuts out my comfort foods but I'll see how I go. Chin up Charlie. Thinking of you.

Hi solange, how are you finding Paleo? I don't really know a lot about it, is it quite like original plan?

Hi guys so sorry I have been slack. Just been in meltdown about how busy my life is. Been doing over time for the money and working nights and being a full time mum is tough enough without the extra hours. I have been so run down. Put on 2lbs on Monday and honestly was ready to quit Monday morning as didn't want to go to weigh in. But am back on track. Have quit the gym as just don't have time. Doing exercise at home (doing 30 day shred to start) and doing a bootcamp on Sunday. Doing last overtime shift this week and working all weekend but then my husband has 2 weeks off which is just what we all need. Plenty of active family plans. On the hunt for a cheap second hand bike at the minute. 2 year old has just started riding his own bike so family bike rides coming up :) Hope everyone is good

Sorry I havent had time to read what everyones been up to as frantically packing as off on hollibobs in the morning

Hope everyones doing ok. I'm rubbish at the mo and hope I can get more focussed after my hols

Back on 17th August so will "see" you all then

xxx

I hope you have a fab holiday Jen and we'll be here when you get back to her all about it!

Wow Fraggle, overtime on top of being a full time mum at the start of the school summer holidays! No wonder you are crazy busy. I hope things calm down for you a bit and you can enjoy some family time.

I'm hoping for a quieter evening with some time for myself to organise food a bit but we shall see. I was so pleased and quite shocked to be down 2lbs yesterday as I haven't been 100% on plan but little by little I will get there even if I have detours on the way!

Thank you for the support everyone. As I've said before I wouldn't still be trying if it wasn't for you guys.

runmammyrun, I'm ashamed to say I'm taking a break from running at the moment as I am totally exhausted all the time (literally can barely sit down without dozing off) but I will get back into it and then will persist with taking Louie on the lead. I'm still walking him plus exercising my pony so not given up on body magic altogether!

Oh Charlie I hear you on that, I would sleep anywhere. Haha it's amazing how little sleep we can survive on though when we have to. Thankfully babs is sleeping now at the minute but teething has started so preparing for some sleepless nights!

Fraggle fair play to you, new job, overtime and school holidays, your certainly been kept busy.

Here's to a good weekend!

Can I join in with you all pretty please.. Have given up going to class so now starting it from home..
Need to lose just under two stone. But I'm a very slow loser as have weekends away and way to many holidays. But I need to lose this extra weight.
Look forward to getting to know you x

Can I join in with you all pretty please.. Have given up going to class so now starting it from home..
Need to lose just under two stone. But I'm a very slow loser as have weekends away and way to many holidays. But I need to lose this extra weight.
Look forward to getting to know you x

Welcome aboard sookie... The more the merrier. I attend a group but love this site, lots tips and tricks! We are all here for the same reasons!

Welcome along sookie. I do it from home and love being able to come on here especially this thread as these guys have been so supportive to me.

I've lost my way again these last few days though and don't know how to get back on track. Having dinner with my mum tonight and out for the day tomorrow. Will just try and make the best choices I can until I have time to organise myself I guess.

I hope everyone else is doing well.

Welcome sookie. Well I am feeling good now. Spoke to my manager on Sunday morning after she came in as due to the next senior ringing in sick I ended up doing 16 hours instead of 12. Night shifts are tough enough without that. Told her I wasn't at my best and need to stick to 2 night shifts a week and she was great about it. Lost 2lbs yesterday which was lucky so planning on being very good this week ha. Just done a workout on you tube which really enjoyed and going to stick to for a week. Only 20 mins and burnt 200 cals. It's on the be fit channel and called cardio fat burn I think if anyone fancies trying :)

And Charlie even if you don't manage to make the best choices having it in your mind is half way there.

Thanks for the welcome.. I did go to class for a few weeks but then went on holiday then was ill so missed more weeks than I had been to. Finding this site great for recipes and inspiration..
X

Is there jumping jacks in the workout.. Hate them with a passion...
I started going out on my bike but this week with workmen around I've had no chance as I'm a morning exerciser.. Can't stand going out after work.. Hoping tomorrow is the last day they will be here. X

Hi all, how is everyone? Jen still on her holidays I presume! Jealous.com!

I've been bold this week, the day has got away from me and I've ended up not eating during the day and then a big dinner. That never works for me. My own fault not been prepared as normal, babs is teething and all out off sorts so I'll put it down to life getting in the way! Not looking forward to WI tomorrow! On the plus I did make the gym yesterday and a run this eve, planning another for the morning!

Congrats fraggle, great loss. I must look up that channel, I love home workout DVDs too especially Shaun t, have a love/hate relationship with insanity! Tough but a good tough! Have tried some off Jillan Michaels stuff too.

Stick with it Charlie, as fraggle said it been on your mind makes you think about the choices. Do as best you can. Stick with us though!

Ah sookie jumping jacks are the root of all evil! Good to get the heart rate up though! How are you getting on this week?

Morning everyone. Another day stuck indoors with builders.. I love staying home but when I have to it's so darn boring... Fingers crossed they will finish to day, then I can get back to going out on my bike.

Hope everyone has a great day xx

2lbs on today. Disappointed but not surprised. Not going to let it affect me though - I know what I've done wrong (been scoffing chocolate like it's going out of fashion!!) so I just need to work harder at behaving myself. I hope everyone else has kind scales.

Hi Charlie, just know that feeling and behaviour so well! Weigh in day today and not looking forward to it as have been soooooo bad. Much love and lets get back on track. YES!!!

2lbs on today. Disappointed but not surprised. Not going to let it affect me though - I know what I've done wrong (been scoffing chocolate like it's going out of fashion!!) so I just need to work harder at behaving myself. I hope everyone else has kind scales.

That's ok Charlie, draw the line under it. I was STS this week too so I need to get focused again this week.

Hi folks,

is there room for a (not so) little one?

I am also doing this from home as I can't handle the pressure of going to a group. But I do miss having friends to encourage me. These days for various reasons most of my human interfaces are over the internet. This is partly why i want to lsoe the extra person i have wrapped around me - so i don't feel that everyone sees a bit fat blob when i walk into a room (which is how I feel most of time).

Lel x

Back