friends over for dinner

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by jack_83, 18 November 2010 Social URL.

1. jack_83

jack_83 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    im new on this so please bear with me :eek:

I have some friends coming over for dinner tonight, i only joined SW tues and dont want to go off track already so i was hoping some of you may have some ideas for me what to cook tonight for dinner (something quick and easy). I dont think theyre fussy, but id rather not tell them im on SW

Thanks for any recipe ideas

Bethan x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. pesty

pesty Fighting the bulge

Start Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.63%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well for something REALLY quick and easy i would get a colmans sachet, they range up to 8 syns so divided by 4 of you it would be 2 syns each.

If you do things Extra Easy then cottage pie is a good one, served with some fresh veg but they also do chicken supreme (chicken in a white sauce) and sausage casserole (syns for the sausages as well as the packet) chilli con carne, served with rice and fresh veg.

If you are a bit more adventerous and want to make something from scratch there is a world of recipes in the recipe section

xxx

4. tarka

tarka Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Anything mince based meal can be syn free - use a stock cube and some dried herbs rather than a sachet though. Plenty of recipes on the here if you look down the pages.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.