Frightened what to do?

shazza2971

was in such a dilemma :confused: last night was ready to jack it all in. My weight loss this week has been diabolical.

Then I read a couple of threads on here and it made me realise that I probably wasn't drinking enough water, never thought that would be the answer.

I had rung the cdc last night to say I was stopping , but after one night of tossing and turning I think I will continue, going to real food frightens me.

Just hope my cdc will take me back?? then again its revenue so I doubt she'll say no lol!!

we do strange things when we are emotionally pushed to the limit. this lack of fast weight loss is obviously getting to you. why not phone your cdc back and have a real heart to heart as that is what they are there for. tell her your stress and let her talk to you about things. she will have gone through it too. water is essential not too much, not too little, just enough.

Hi Shaz,

If your CDC has been a consultant for any time, I am sure she has had other "crisis" clients and will take it stride. Good luck -- "The more you drink, the more you shrink!" But slow and steady through out the day -- flushing the fat, ketones and toxins away!

MM

My CDC has taken me back a few times, patience of a saint ! At the end of the day she will know how you are feeling so bite the bullet and get back on the wagon......just made a space for you xxx

thanks for all the coments guys, I did ring her and went to see her this morning, she is really lovely and understands how I am feeling, and the problem I have with food, so I am back on the diet, but having protein foods aswell, when I feel I need them, so fingers crossed this week will be great.
Lost 2lb this week, but I think its the water or lack of.

Just eating the maple and pecan porridge at mo, tastes nice just need a nose peg lol.

Back