From 13's to 12's

Starting my journey at 13st 9.5, it'll be a while before I hit 12 but I can do it!

Once you do it, you'll be on a roll!!! I managed to get into the 11sts last week and I think I just needed to break into the 12sts to get myself going, so dont worry you'll do it!!

Xxx

Once you do it, you'll be on a roll!!! I managed to get into the 11sts last week and I think I just needed to break into the 12sts to get myself going, so dont worry you'll do it!!

Xxx
That's amazing, well done! How long has it taken you to get your current loss?

That's amazing, well done! How long has it taken you to get your current loss?
Ty, 2 years, as I really do struggle to keep on track lol xxx

I started of at 14 stone, getting into the 12's was a pipe dream, persevered and reached it, then a few weeks ago hit the 11's, it has taken me almost a year, it has been an up and down ride, normally I would have left by now, but stuck with it, even the weeks when I was in tears or really frustrated with the plan and myself. I am only just over half way through, and will still have my up and down weeks, but this time i am determined to stick with, honestly if you stick with it, the good and the bad you will be so happy you did!!! I wish you well and it will not be long before you hit the 12.s then the 11's etc

I started of at 14 stone, getting into the 12's was a pipe dream, persevered and reached it, then a few weeks ago hit the 11's, it has taken me almost a year, it has been an up and down ride, normally I would have left by now, but stuck with it, even the weeks when I was in tears or really frustrated with the plan and myself. I am only just over half way through, and will still have my up and down weeks, but this time i am determined to stick with, honestly if you stick with it, the good and the bad you will be so happy you did!!! I wish you well and it will not be long before you hit the 12.s then the 11's etc
Thank you 💓💓 I've been committed this week and I am trying to stay focused

Hello Team,

I'm currently 13 st 6 1/2lbs so would be great to be in this group counting down to the 12's. How is everyone getting on?

How is everyone getting on? This week I got down to 13st 2lb and averaging about 1.5lb a week so hopefully I will meet my goal by Christmas and get into the 12 zone.

Keep it up everyone.

Back