From 13's to 12's

Great work Tristan. That's even better than my 4 awards in one week a few weeks back. Well done.

I'm happy as I managed to get into the bottom half of this bracket with a 2.5lb loss I'm now at 13 st 6 and well on my way to the 12s ☺

Great work Tristan. That's even better than my 4 awards in one week a few weeks back. Well done.

I'm happy as I managed to get into the bottom half of this bracket with a 2.5lb loss I'm now at 13 st 6 and well on my way to the 12s ☺

Tristan? lol Thank you, it's been a slow few months, but hopefully picking up again. Hoping to be in the 12's in a weeks or so

2.5lbs loss for me this week, and got my 17th Slimmer of the Week award.

Hi I’m new here, it’s been a while and I’ve had to update my profile, I was in the 15-14 thread the last time I posted. Anyway here again at 13st12 and hoping for a boost as things have been slowing down recently. Weigh ins are Wednesdays.
Do you keep a diary on here? What eating plan do you follow ?

I do SW

Hello 👋

I find myself back in this bracket, after being in the 11’s 6 months ago, wedding and honeymoons and being happy wreak havoc with your waist line 😂

Anyway need to take stock of myself and start my descent back to the 12’s. 5lb will see me at 12:13

Hello 👋

I find myself back in this bracket, after being in the 11’s 6 months ago, wedding and honeymoons and being happy wreak havoc with your waist line 😂

Anyway need to take stock of myself and start my descent back to the 12’s. 5lb will see me at 12:13

All the best for your losses. It's surprising how it creeps back on. At least you are nipping it in the bud

Back