From 13's to 12's

Well done @Jenny_b and Welcome to the 13's @RothRachC .

Another 2.5 off this week taking me to 13st 2lb

The 12's are so close I can almost smell them!

thank you. well done to you too. see you in the next group next week hopefully x x

I am starting slimming world again tomorrow and I will definitely be here but hopefully it will be a short stay before I swoop into the 12s!

I am sure you will do it. Good luck.

13st 4.5pounds this week after a May full of bithdays and 2lb total loss😖. Focused on June now would love my 5 stone award before the end of the month which will be a year on plan, 5.5 lbs to go!

Hello 13’s I’m here again 🤷🏼‍♀️

Been away from minimins for quite a while except to use Pete’s recipes....

Bit of history, used this site in 2015, lost 4 stone started at 15.5 got down to 11.5 got married last August weighing 11.10 and now weigh 13.10.....so blooming frustrating.

I use Instagram for inspiration, but found this too, really invaluable the first time around.

I would like to get back into the 11’s but honestly the 12’s will be fine too lol x

Hello 13’s I’m here again 🤷🏼‍♀️

Been away from minimins for quite a while except to use Pete’s recipes....

Bit of history, used this site in 2015, lost 4 stone started at 15.5 got down to 11.5 got married last August weighing 11.10 and now weigh 13.10.....so blooming frustrating.

I use Instagram for inspiration, but found this too, really invaluable the first time around.

I would like to get back into the 11’s but honestly the 12’s will be fine too lol x
Welcome back - and good luck!

I keep jumping in and out of the 12's lol. Im now at 12st 11lbs and I really want to keep going lower! xx

Last edited:
13st 10.5lbs this week after a 2lb loss this week. Hoping to be in the 12's before the new year!

Back