From 13's to 12's

Kay003

Gold Member
Hello everyone :), don't know where the old thread has gone for this stone bracket, so thought I'd put up a new one. I'm 13st 8lbs this week. Weigh in on Thursdays hope to be down next week. Good luck everyone.

Kay xx

Yay!! Mini's is back and so am I on the Slimming World wagon. Put over a stone on since April... time to get jiggy with it for December 2015. Here goes 13s into 12s.

I am doing Slimming World at home. I weigh myself in a Thurs and last week was 13st 12. This is my first week so hoping for a loss this Thurs. I feel that I am eating way too much and huge portions, so we will see.

Well done ladies, keep up the good work!! I am hoping to be very near the 12s by Xmas... three weigh-ins to go. That would be an average of 3lbs a week lol... I am optimistic. ;)

Yay!! Mini's is back and so am I on the Slimming World wagon. Put over a stone on since April... time to get jiggy with it for December 2015. Here goes 13s into 12s.
you can do it Pink! So glad minimins is back xxx

I am doing Slimming World at home. I weigh myself in a Thurs and last week was 13st 12. This is my first week so hoping for a loss this Thurs. I feel that I am eating way too much and huge portions, so we will see.

Hi all
I'm also doing SW at home, weighing on a Sunday morning. I weigh in pounds rather than stones and pounds. I started doing that when I got back from my hols last month as the stones were a bit too depressing. For some reason, I can't seem to remember from one week to the next what I weighed last time. I just put the new lbs weight into MFP and it tells me how much I've lost since last time. I think this is a good thing because I'm less obsessive about it. I think I'm about 13 st 4 if I'm right about last week's figure, but as I say, I keep forgetting what it was. I know that all sounds mad but I find it helps me to focus more on how much progress I've made than what I've still got to lose. That's got to be a good thing, right?

Anyway, gotta go and Skype my son at Uni now.
See y'all soon.
Julie

I got back into Slimming World about 3 weeks ago. I have lost 5.5 lbs in 3 weeks so not a huge loss but over 1 lb per week. I am doing Dryathlon in January so that will help with weight loss as won't be using any syns for alcohol. Mini goal is to be 12 st 12 lbs by end of Jan. That's 10 lbs to lose in 6 weeks so totally doable if I try hard:)

I lost 1 little pound this week. Not quite as good as previously, but not bad for a week that included 2 lots of chippy food. Not quite ready to leave this stone bracket yet but hopefully won't be long. I'm still so pleased to have lost all the weight I put on in two holidays, and I'm now only o.2 lbs heavier than my lowest weight this year.

Looking to get into the 12 st range as my next goal. At the speed I am losing weight I might be here for a while :rolleyes:. My weigh in day at class is Tuesdays so will update tomorrow :). Fingers crossed it will be a loss.
Good luck to everybody
B. :)

Looking to get into the 12 st range as my next goal. At the speed I am losing weight I might be here for a while :rolleyes:. My weigh in day at class is Tuesdays so will update tomorrow :). Fingers crossed it will be a loss.
Good luck to everybody
B. :)
How did you get on - hope it's good news

0.5 lb off, phew :)
How is everybody else doing?
B. x

I lost 5lbs this week and now am 12 13.5lbs so just in it :)

I got back into Slimming World about 3 weeks ago. I have lost 5.5 lbs in 3 weeks so not a huge loss but over 1 lb per week. I am doing Dryathlon in January so that will help with weight loss as won't be using any syns for alcohol. Mini goal is to be 12 st 12 lbs by end of Jan. That's 10 lbs to lose in 6 weeks so totally doable if I try hard:)

Well done both. I'm trying not to think too much about goals - just want the numbers to keep changing in the right direction for now. Hoping that all the walking I'm doing will make a big difference- I'm normally a committed couch potato but I'm doing at least 1.5 hours a week walking and it feels great. Even in this grotty weather it's lovely to get some fresh air in my lunch break and listen to some music for a bit - feels much more refreshing than my usual 15 minutes sitting in the break room!

I'm out of the bracket again after this weeks gain but I moved house started a new job and a lot of a things changed in my life. It was upsetting yo have a gain first week at my new group but hopefully I'll still meet my Xmas goal next week. Then once I get the holidays over and get into a new routine I'll be flying again. Do a lot of body magic at work so hopefully that will show soon enough :)

I'm out of the bracket again after this weeks gain but I moved house started a new job and a lot of a things changed in my life. It was upsetting yo have a gain first week at my new group but hopefully I'll still meet my Xmas goal next week. Then once I get the holidays over and get into a new routine I'll be flying again. Do a lot of body magic at work so hopefully that will show soon enough :)

Aw, seems you have a lot on your plate just now. Mind you had a huge loss last week, I am sure you will be back in the bracket again soon :)

1.5 lbs off :), 6 lbs to go (well, 7 to get into the next bracket). Hopefully I can at least maintain over Xmas and New Year. Don't think I will lose anything over the festive period. I am taking it one meal at a time from this Friday onwards until after New Years day :rolleyes:

Back