From 13's to 12's

Just had a 4.5lb loss so I'm back in this bracket :) Really happy with that.

that is a big loss - well done Marybobs and welcome back :D

I lost 1.5lb this week, taking me down to 13st 3.5lb. Getting there!

Having let myself go off plan for months I weighed in this morning , not the result I was hoping for but one that was not surprising. Still disappointing to see the increase from 12'10 to 13'7. I know it will come off in the following months, so glad that minimins is back. Wishing you all a very successful 2016. Onwards and downwards, let's head for the 12s.

I lost 1.5lb this week, taking me down to 13st 3.5lb. Getting there!

Excellent, well done you! :)

Having let myself go off plan for months I weighed in this morning , not the result I was hoping for but one that was not surprising. Still disappointing to see the increase from 12'10 to 13'7. I know it will come off in the following months, so glad that minimins is back. Wishing you all a very successful 2016. Onwards and downwards, let's head for the 12s.

It is good you weighed yourself and are back in the zone. Welll done. We can't change what happened in the past so yes - let's look forward to a slimmer us in 2016 :)

0.5 lb off, veeeeery slowly chipping away on those pounds :)

Had a very naughty start to the year at work, a leaving do on Wednesday night....put that behind me and got back to club road cycling on Saturday. I did a couple of red days but ate loads post ride yesterday, but kept the carbs low.
Pleased to say that the scales show a 4lb loss this morning , now 13'3. Woo ha!

Hi, all.I've come to join this group.
I lost 4 stone with slimming world and unfortunately it's all gone back on over the past year.
My first weigh in is next week so fingers crossed I'm off to a good start.

Well done for coming back Louise and good luck for next week :)

Had a very naughty start to the year at work, a leaving do on Wednesday night....put that behind me and got back to club road cycling on Saturday. I did a couple of red days but ate loads post ride yesterday, but kept the carbs low.
Pleased to say that the scales show a 4lb loss this morning , now 13'3. Woo ha!
wow, 4 lb is a great result, congratulations on clawing it back after the naughty start to the year :0clapper::)

Hey all! Ive started doing SW at home AGAIN. Did really well about 2 years ago and lost almost 2 stone and its now gone back on because I'm a greedy moose.

Im roughly 13st 5lb so hoping to be in the 12s soon. Next weigh in next Monday. Good luck in getting to the 12s everyone!

Hello everyone x x

Joined back last week and think I was 13 10.5 x haven't got books on me to double check .

Definitely in this bracket and have been trying to get into the 12 stones for about 2 year !! Time to get serious now x x
Looking forward to getting to know you all and hopefully move down the stones together x x

Can I join. I lost 3lbs this week and moved to this zone.
Welcome Rosielea and well done on your 3lbs loss :0clapper::)

Hey all! Ive started doing SW at home AGAIN. Did really well about 2 years ago and lost almost 2 stone and its now gone back on because I'm a greedy moose.
Im roughly 13st 5lb so hoping to be in the 12s soon. Next weigh in next Monday. Good luck in getting to the 12s everyone!
You will be in the 12s in no time, good luck Meliososo :)

Hello everyone x x

Joined back last week and think I was 13 10.5 x haven't got books on me to double check .

Definitely in this bracket and have been trying to get into the 12 stones for about 2 year !! Time to get serious now x x
Looking forward to getting to know you all and hopefully move down the stones together x x
Hi size 16, you already lost a lot of weight, what an achievement! Well done. 12 st bracket, here we come :)

oops, forgot to post todays result. Measly 0.5 lbs off. But going in the right direction :rolleyes::)

Good evening everyone

I'm rejoining SW tomorrow morning and I am in the 13 stone bracket. My goal is 12 stone exactly so I will be here throughout my journey if that is OK?

Looking forward to sharing in all of your successes

A123

Well done Rosielea :)

I've got weigh in tomorrow. Been on plan all week so hoping for a good first loss.

Back