From 13's to 12's

Hello everyone and congrats on all the amazing losses. I was wondering if I could join? I'm re-starting at 13st 10lbs, and weigh in on Saturday mornings.

Hope everyone has had a great weekend! :)

Hello hello :bunnydance: :D , room for one more ? I can't believe I started this thread last year in May and here I am at the same weight again :( . Oh well onwards and downwards. I hope you all don't mind if I join, because I'm not doing SW, I am doing SS (vlcd), but we don't have the `going down the stones ' in our section, and I do find it motivating, since I have done SW before (and will be rejoining SW after a few months of vlcd) :) . I'm currently 13st 8lbs, I weigh monthly so my next weigh in will be on the 1st Feb. I hope to be at the lower end of the 13's by then.

Well done to everyone on your losses so far, I hope you all have a smashing week ahead ! :D

Kay xx

2lbs off for me yesterday. Kind of wanted a little more as it was first weigh in but have spurred myself on saying that 2lbs a week would get me beyond target in 6 months and still happily on plan.

Still in the 13s but maybe next week!!

Welcome everyone! Good luck with weigh ins!

oops, forgot to post todays result. Measly 0.5 lbs off. But going in the right direction :rolleyes::)

Well done on your loss hun :), your doing fab. How is your week going ?

Kay xx

I could cry been 100% on plan all week and had 3 sp days and lost 1-1/2lb. No more sp days for me x

Hello hun :) , firstly I love your avatar pic :D . 1.5lb loss is a good loss, and well done for that :0clapper: . Our bodies do all sorts of weird and wonderful things in a week. Sometimes they are just playing catch up, and the hard work we do the week before shows up the following week. I know a lot of people, myself included that have said the big losses show up fortnightly. As a measure to see how well your doing, its good to look at weightloss over a period of a month, that will give you a better indication of where you're at. Week to week, the losses will fluctuate and with TOTM also. I don't mean this to be a lecture, just sharing some friendly advice :) . I'm sure next week you will see a smashing loss.

Kay xx

Thanks Kay, your right :D 1-1/2 lb is a good loss and it's going in the right direction so I can't really moan 8lb in 2 weeks is really good and it's also TOTM which I never even thought would make a difference. I'm never going to moan again lol a loss is a loss xx

Well done on your loss hun :), your doing fab. How is your week going ?

Kay xx
thanks Kay :). I did not have a good week. 0.5 lb on although I stuck to the plan, did a food diary and everything :mad:. Hope next week I will see a loss (any loss would be good :().

Congrats to everybody elses losses, and big Hello and welcome to everybody who joined this thread :D

Thanks Kay, your right :D 1-1/2 lb is a good loss and it's going in the right direction so I can't really moan 8lb in 2 weeks is really good and it's also TOTM which I never even thought would make a difference. I'm never going to moan again lol a loss is a loss xx

8lbs in 2 weeks is brilliant ! :D

Kay xx

thanks Kay :). I did not have a good week. 0.5 lb on although I stuck to the plan, did a food diary and everything :mad:. Hope next week I will see a loss (any loss would be good :().

Congrats to everybody elses losses, and big Hello and welcome to everybody who joined this thread :D

Hey BM :) , no worries, sometimes our bodies are just adjusting, I'm sure you will see a fab loss next week hun :D.

Kay xx

Afternoon

1.5lb off for me today. 1 stone alb to go!

A123

Well done A123 :) , that's a fab loss. Good luck for next week !

Kay xx

Hey BM :) , no worries, sometimes our bodies are just adjusting, I'm sure you will see a fab loss next week hun :D.

Kay xx
Maintained this week! :mad: :(, it's so frustrating. Even a tiny loss would have been great. Not sure if my body realises I am still following the SW eating plan?! I handed in my food diaries for the last 3 weeks today and await feedback from my consultant. :(

Asylum123, well done on your 1.5lbs :0clapper::)

Maintained this week! :mad: :(, it's so frustrating. Even a tiny loss would have been great. Not sure if my body realises I am still following the SW eating plan?! I handed in my food diaries for the last 3 weeks today and await feedback from my consultant. :(

Asylum123, well done on your 1.5lbs :0clapper::)

Hello hun :) , I know I probably sound repetitive when I say `a maintain is much better than a gain ' but I hear you, a small loss would have been nice. I think you've done the right thing, handing in your food diary. If she's a good consultant, she will be able to spot what's wrong. I lost 5.5 stone when I did SW (I'm doing a different plan now) and I did find there were some things that they didn't stress on too much which I actually found helped with the losses, one of them being water and the second fibre (which I know SW do emphasize on). I'm sure your having speed with all your carbs, but try and drink 2 litres of water a day. It really does help with the losses. If your like me and find it hard to drink water, then add some nas squash, it will make it easy to drink. Also add a bit of body magic to your routine and get the body moving. I am no gym bunny, and am not fond of exercise to be honest, but I do go for a half hour walk every day, every little helps. Also I have heard a lot that some people on SW say they had better losses on the old Red and Green days as opposed to EE (I know everyone's different), but try switching up the plans and see if that works. When I alternated between Red and Green I had good losses on those weeks :D .

I hope all of the above is coming across as friendly advice and not a lecture. :p I hope your consultant comes back with some good news. Hope you have a fab week lovely ! Chin up :D .

Hugs Kay xx

Hello hun :) , I know I probably sound repetitive when I say `a maintain is much better than a gain ' but I hear you, a small loss would have been nice. I think you've done the right thing, handing in your food diary. If she's a good consultant, she will be able to spot what's wrong. I lost 5.5 stone when I did SW (I'm doing a different plan now) and I did find there were some things that they didn't stress on too much which I actually found helped with the losses, one of them being water and the second fibre (which I know SW do emphasize on). I'm sure your having speed with all your carbs, but try and drink 2 litres of water a day. It really does help with the losses. If your like me and find it hard to drink water, then add some nas squash, it will make it easy to drink. Also add a bit of body magic to your routine and get the body moving. I am no gym bunny, and am not fond of exercise to be honest, but I do go for a half hour walk every day, every little helps. Also I have heard a lot that some people on SW say they had better losses on the old Red and Green days as opposed to EE (I know everyone's different), but try switching up the plans and see if that works. When I alternated between Red and Green I had good losses on those weeks :D .

I hope all of the above is coming across as friendly advice and not a lecture. :p I hope your consultant comes back with some good news. Hope you have a fab week lovely ! Chin up :D .

Hugs Kay xx

Thank you Kay, I appreciate your support :) x
I am "old school" SW and follow red and green mostly (with as many speed foods as possible) :). I found I tend to overeat on EE? Not sure why so I only have an EE day once a week (if at all). I drink a liter of lemon water per day and lots of coffee & herbal teas in the evening.
Must admit though I am a total couch potato :rolleyes:. But I do Yoga once a week and at work use the stairs instead of the list (4th floor :):)).
I am sure the weight will shift again but just now it seems I am stuck.
Which plan/diet are you following?

Afternoon

Well I have had the week from hell and didn't plan at all. I got weighed this morning and put on 2lb, which puts me at half a pound more than I was when I went back to SW.

I'll be more organised this coming week :D

A123

Thank you Kay, I appreciate your support :) x
I am "old school" SW and follow red and green mostly (with as many speed foods as possible) :). I found I tend to overeat on EE? Not sure why so I only have an EE day once a week (if at all). I drink a liter of lemon water per day and lots of coffee & herbal teas in the evening.
Must admit though I am a total couch potato :rolleyes:. But I do Yoga once a week and at work use the stairs instead of the list (4th floor :):)).
I am sure the weight will shift again but just now it seems I am stuck.
Which plan/diet are you following?

Hello hun, I hope your consultant has come back with some good advice :), and I hope the scales start shifting soon. I have an operation coming up in a month and so the doctor has asked me to lose some weight before the procedure. So I'm doing vlcd (very low calorie diet) because it gives quick results. I'm not one for these type of strict diets but I'm only doing it because of my op. Once I've lost a few stone I will be coming back to SW for maintenance. I lost 5.5 stone on SW before and got down to the 10's (then I went off plan for a while and put quiet a bit back on :oops: ). But I will always be a SW girl at heart :).

Kay xx

Back