From 13's to 12's

2lbs off for me tonight, taking me to 13.8!

Ruth
X

Not going in the right direction for me: I was nearly at my 1 stone award and put on 1lb last week and 1lb this week:(

13.7 so down a pound!!
Got my stone award too!

Ruth
X

Hi all, I just hit 13st 13lb this week so joining to hopefully get to 12stone with you all! My goodness, haven't been anywhere near this weight since I was about 10!

Hi all, I just hit 13st 13lb this week so joining to hopefully get to 12stone with you all! My goodness, haven't been anywhere near this weight since I was about 10!

Well done!! im sure that you will do really well and will be into the next stone category in no time :)

Ruth
X

4lbs down for me so at 13.3... would like to be out of here at some point but haven't been this low for 5 years so not sure what course the weight loss will take :eek:

Ruth
x

Hello! I'm new to the site, but think this thread is a fab idea. I am 13st 5.5lbs and desperately want to get into the 12s, mind if I join you all? xx

Hanging here at 13 0.5 after a 1lb loss!

Ruth
X

well done to all.
I'm 1.5 pound off so 13.9 1/2. Another loss next week hopefully - and I'll reach my first stone off. Think the downside to the upside is that I have been in denial about how much extra weight I've been carrying and still am. But I'm on the way now. I have another one and a half stone to lose - ideally two. Am finding it hard to hit the big losses - it's going slowly. Sorry this is a rant. See you next week.

Back