From 13's to 12's

Thanks Quins... Well done to you too!!

Hi kirsty_baird_26 - good luck on your journey. You'll be in the 12's in no time at all!

Welcome back Kirsty, you're on good company with many of renewing our SW vows. You'll be outta here soon.

Week 3 weigh in

I am still here, I currently weigh exactly 13st after a booze filled weekend getaway i had a loss of -1.9lbs.

i hope to say bye to you all next week and move with you or see you in the 12s

Well done KellieLou84!!

Bloody put on a lb last night - devestated!!! 13st4lb

Well done @kirsty_baird_26!

That was a quick visit here just as well all hope for too.

Keep up the good work.

Bye bye and hope to see you in the next bracket

Omg can't believe I've only just realised minimins is bk! Weighed in at 13st4lb today have 2 moire weigh ins until I go on my hols really want to get in the 12's x

Well I had a blip (need to stop yoyo-ing back up into the 14's) but weighed in this week and back into the bracket. 13lbs to go

Just half a pound off but enough.....Weeeee! 12'13! Haven't seen that for months! Not totally convinced that I'm out of here for very long, got a 2 week holiday coming up, I will make the effort though.
Well done! Every little bit counts.

Ciao ! See you in the next bracket.

Weigh in number 4

- 1.1lbs:):), very happy about this considering what my week involved.

4 weeks total of 8.2lbs:D:D:D

I have two weeks before my holiday can i make another 4lbs??

Strange thing is despite still losing I am still stuck on 13st in grams literally, so i hope by the time i am clearly in the 12s

I've changed my ticker to read in pounds as tha'ts easier for me and some what more motivating too

Weigh day today... My scales at home say I'm in the 12's (FINALLY) but, I suppose I'd better wait for the 'official' result!

Well done everyone, you're doing really well!

Back