From 13's to 12's

Managed to lose 2.5 this week to get me to 13st 2lb. Back to my lowest and I've earned back my 5 stone. Phew! Doing an SP week this week so hopefully I'll get the 2.5lb off to go below 13 stone. Fingers crossed!

Last time I weighed I *think* (my scales are old and a bit dodgy) I'm 13st 1lb. I'm hoping to be in the 12's at my next weigh in!

Just weighed in and lost 3lb so will have to leave you guys as I'm now 12st 13lb. Thanks all and best of luck!

Hi everyone, I'm Spalmon and I've realised that I've drifted for too long and need to get serious.i'm a serial dieter, lost two stone tree years ago and put it back on, lost a stone last year and gave up ...put it all back..started again at new year , lost a bit And gave up ...I reckon I am now the biggest I have ever been. I'm 52 this year and know I need to get healthy as it gets harder every year. I'm going to restart SW on Tuesday but want to get started now.

I feel very cross with myself and disgusted too. I reckon I will be close to 13 stone when I weigh in. I am going to need lots of motivation. Can anybody give me any tips on things that have worked for you? It generally isn't meals that are the problem but everything else. I work with two young naturally slim people who eat snacks all day. I have to develop a better inner strength! I have a habit of wine and crisps at night with my OH...what to have instead?

All thoughts most gratefully received xx

Hi all I'm new here.

Started slimming world 4 weeks ago at 14 stone 2, am now 13 stone 3 and hoping I won't be in the 13's for much longer.

Hi All I restarted SW after a 2 year break. I lost 3 lbs in my first week. And am now 13 5 1/2.

Hi all I'm new here.

Started slimming world 4 weeks ago at 14 stone 2, am now 13 stone 3 and hoping I won't be in the 13's for much longer.

I'm so disappointed. Since Saturday I am now 13 stone 10, how can I put on so much weight in such a short space of time? I've walked over 8,000 steps both days and not eaten anything too bad. I had a carvery today and yesterday which is mainly veg, today I had a small amount of stuffing. I'm trying so hard but just feel like giving up today.

Hello, I am hoping to join you all!
Weighed in today and lost 3.5lbs, getting me my 1/2 stone and sending me to 13 13 so I have left the lovely people in the 14s-13s to come to this group!
My interim target is 13 stone as is my club 10 so this thread means an awful lot to me!

Here to chat, provide support etc- love a good natter!

Ruth
x

I'm so disappointed. Since Saturday I am now 13 stone 10, how can I put on so much weight in such a short space of time? I've walked over 8,000 steps both days and not eaten anything too bad. I had a carvery today and yesterday which is mainly veg, today I had a small amount of stuffing. I'm trying so hard but just feel like giving up today.

Hello *waves*

Can I ask when your weigh in day is? Is it today? My body can fluctuate so much during the week that I ended up having to throw my scales out!
Please don't be disheartened- a carvery is normally fab due to the veg etc!!!

Ruth
x

Hello *waves*

Can I ask when your weigh in day is? Is it today? My body can fluctuate so much during the week that I ended up having to throw my scales out!
Please don't be disheartened- a carvery is normally fab due to the veg etc!!!

Ruth
x

Hey

My weigh in day is Monday. I got weighed and I maintained since last week so wasn't as bad as a gain but still disappointing. My consultant was saying about how weighing yourself too often can be detrimental in the long run.

I had a big loss of 6.5 lbs last week so I'm going to copy what I ate that week again and hope I get similar results.

Hey

My weigh in day is Monday. I got weighed and I maintained since last week so wasn't as bad as a gain but still disappointing. My consultant was saying about how weighing yourself too often can be detrimental in the long run.

I had a big loss of 6.5 lbs last week so I'm going to copy what I ate that week again and hope I get similar results.

Yes I was also told similar things by my consultant in the past. I also find that if I have had a massive loss I maintain or manage 1/2 a pound the next week (generally my body is shocked!) and then I'm back to normal afterwards.

Anyway, the 6.5 is amazing! I'm sure you can replicate it. Good luck :)

Ruth
X

1lb off for me taking me to 13.12!

Ruth
X

Hi,

Can I join please? Started at slimming world at 14st 5lb, lost 8lbs in my first week weigh in, so am at 13st11 now. Really pleased I'm in the next stone barrier. Good luck everyone. :)

2lbs off for me taking me to 13.10!

Ruth
X

Joining in ;) Last week WI was 13st 11lb. I cannot wait to hit the 12's and finally have something in my wardrobe to wear other than tracksuits :oops: Good luck everyone for the coming week.

Back