From 16's to 15's

Hi everyone I'm now down into the 16's bracket after getting my 5 stone award today. Looking forward to sharing more losses with everyone here

Unfortunately I put on 2lb this week. I'm finding it hard to get motivated at the moment - my husband is struggling with depression and anxiety and I'm finding myself comfort eating.

A few good days on plan and I'll be back in the swing of things.

Im currently at 16.3 and desperate to get into the 15s! In 4 months time i graduate and its my sons 1st birthday and i desperately want to be 2 stone lighter for these two occassions !! On to the next bracket!! 15s come onnnn

Half way through this zone now. We just keep on working away at those losses.

I've not had a great few weeks. I put on 6lb :( Got weighed today and had lost 2.5 which actually puts me at 17st but I'm going to be cheeky and stay.....

Just half a pound off for me this week. Oh well, at least it's off.

I've lost 3.5 over the last 2 weeks putting me at 16 10.5. This is where I was before I fell of the wagon. Really pushing for another loss this week.

4.5lbs loss this week and my 5.5 stone award. Getting closer to the next bracket. Exciting x

Hi can I join in please x half way through the 16's weigh in tomorrow so hopefully a little closer to the elusive 15's x

Hi Dizzy, welcome!

Weighed in a day early as I can't make my regular group tomorrow. 2lb off making me half way through the 16's. Really feels like I'm making progress now

I want to be in the 15's by my first July weight in if I can! 4 weigh ins till then and 7lbs to lose to get me out of the 16's!

1lb off this week, was mid cycle so pretty good for me 2 weigh ins in June left 6llbs to lose to hit 15! Hard but not impossible.................I hope!

3lbs off this week! Wasn't expecting it as i've just finished my period which usually has an effect on my loss! Very happy though as it means i've just passed the 4 stone mark and I know have only 4lbs to lose to get me in to those 15s!

I'm on the edge of the next zone too. Can't wait. I can't remember the last time I was in that weight bracket

Weight in at bang on 16st this morning so another 3lbs off.
Next week I will be in the 15s!!!

Back