From 16's to 15's

hello :0)

Happy to finally drop into this group. Hoping it's a swift visit and I'll keep on losing.

I love these threads, they're so inspirational. Would love to hear any tips and tricks you all have.

Lost another pound , so I'm 16 5 now. Dreaming of the day I go under 16 stone, will be a big boost for me!

Good luck for the coming week, everyone!

Weighed in today and i'm 1/2lb off my 1.5 stone off mark!! :) so close! :) Still, I lost 2.25lbs so i'm not upset!

Hi everyone! I was 16st13.5 at group yesterday so I've finally slipped into this group (just)..! Woohoo! I have 0.5lb to go for my 1st award so I'm keeping my fingers crossed I can get that next week, even with a weekend away with the kids coming up.

Looking forward to chatting to you all x

1lb down today so that's me 1and 1/2 lb from my stone award. Delighted as away for the weekend at a party and gorged on buffet food and monthlies arrived yesterday. Hopefully hit the stone next week and soon be moving on.

Weigh in tomorrow so I will be 100% today, hoping to inch closer to my escape from this thread :bolt:

I'm so impatient!

I'm making chilli for tea later and a pot of soup, will do as lunch for a few days. I love home made soup, wish I had a bigger freezer to fill with various kinds.

Weigh in tomorrow so I will be 100% today, hoping to inch closer to my escape from this thread :bolt:

I'm so impatient!
Me too. Looks like we are on the same journey with same start weight! I'm
Weighing Wednesday and would love to be out of this group but it would take a huge loss and not sure I can do it this week!

Another 1lb off for me, that's 16st4lb now. Slower than I would like but hopefully I can keep it going.

Half way through the 16's as of today! :) hopefully won't be here for too much longer!

ah thanks. Tonight I'm
Probably gonna put on 1/2 lb with my treat after my 1st month but don't care. You doing great too especially all you lost pre sw. Mine will slow down now to a lb or 2 a week but I'll be delighted with that . See you in a couple of weeks

ah thanks. Tonight I'm
Probably gonna put on 1/2 lb with my treat after my 1st month but don't care. You doing great too especially all you lost pre sw. Mine will slow down now to a lb or 2 a week but I'll be delighted with that . See you in a couple of weeks

Enjoy your treat amazing how nice naughty food tastes when you go without lol. What you having ? Hubby having takeaway tonight I'm being good weigh day tomoz

Well I've been good for lunch and plan to have sw chips, steak and veg for dinner So that's good. But went to shop after weigh in and bought a small packet of reisens, a bag of Tyrell's crisps and a packet of wine gums! I cannot wait!

Back