From 16's to 15's

Congrats! Great loss!.. hopefully, i'll be joining you soon! :)

Weigh in day! -2.5lbs - gives me my club 10 and i'm 1.75lbs off 2 stone.. i'm reading 16.4.5 on the scales so hopefully will be busting out of the 16's soon!

Lost 1.25lbs this week.. it's a loss but was hoping to at least hit the -2 stone mark this week..

Hi all,

I got into the 16 stone bracket yesterday (just!!) so will be joining you guys for a while - though it looks like most of you are heading quickly for the 15 stone zone!
Hi Squeako, welcome and good luck, well done on dropping into another zone

I have lost 3 pounds this week, most unexpected and so I will say goodbye to this thread and see you in the next zone!

Weigh in today, and i'm 16.0.75... next week I should be saying good bye to this thread and moving to the 15st - 14's!
Finally hit the 2 stone mark too, after being .5lb off it last week..

Hope everyone has a good week..

Well guys, off I go... i've moved to the 15's this morning.. wishing you all the best of luck and hope to see you soon!

I STS this week.

I've been eating loads, but craving snacks, which is unlike me as I rarely ate sweet food / crisps, etc before SW. As a result I've gone over my allowance a few times with low syn snacks (and G&Ts!). This may be because it was the anniversary of my mum's death and I often rely on food for comfort.

Anyway - I've not gone too far off plan, and will get back on it properly next week!

I've had a few weeks off plan, including 2 weeks in USA, and am now back up to 16 st 13.

I'm now back on SW and hope to see some good losses over the next few weeks. Good luck all.

Back