From 16's to 15's

I was hoping to be in the 15's this week but alas an almost 2lb's gain put paid to that - amazing really as I didn't eat for 2 days only had speed soup for the 3rd day then almost normal plan from then on (had 2 back teeth out) so how I gained I have no idea so fingers crossed for fridays weigh in

Might find that your body went into shock? Kept hold of every bit of anything it could in response to you not eating for a coupla days?

I wouldn't worry hun am sure it will show soon. Just keep on plodding on and don't let it ruin work already done! xx

Might find that your body went into shock? Kept hold of every bit of anything it could in response to you not eating for a coupla days?

I wouldn't worry hun am sure it will show soon. Just keep on plodding on and don't let it ruin work already done! xx

Thanks xx

I wont let it put me off course, just amazing that I gained, but since last night I have been wee'ing every 20 mins even got up 4 times in the night!! SO fingers crossed it was a water gain lol

I'm 16 stone 1lb now so only need to lose 1 and half pounds to put me in the 15's!

I gave up on the diet for the past couple of weeks cos of health problems but I went back to group this week. Lost half a pound even hough haven't been sticking to plan! Glad i didn't put any on!

So close to the 15's now!

Good luck everybody!

16's into 15's??

Is there any of you who are in the 16's and want to get into the 15's with some support?

I am doing sw with my book from last year as I cant afford classes/online.

I weigh-in on a friday morning 9am(ish)

This is my first week hubby has hidden my scales from me so I dont jump on them 4 times a day.

If there is anyone out there, I will pop back on and buddy up :D

Sam

Hiiiii, I am in the 16s and wanting to get into the 15's! I just need to lose 5lbs to be 15s 13lbs and it seems impossible at the moment, the same 7lbs is on-off-on-off-on!

Hi everyone,
Do you mind if I join in please? I was 16st 4lbs last week and have lost 2lbs when I weighed in this morning. I'm desperate to see that 16 change to a 15!

How's everyone doing? Anybody nearly ready to leave us yet?

I've been threatening for a while but not gone anywhere yet, had a 100% week last week and lost 1lb so after another 100% week and hoping for a good loss tomorrow!

Will update soon!

Sent from Laura's iPhone using MiniMins

wow you have all done so well, i was 18stone 3lb in march i now weigh 16stone 9lb, aiming for the 15`s in maybe 3 weeks so will take me in to early june.
The last time i was in the 15`s must be a least 15/20/years ago.
4 years ago i weighed in at 24 stone 13lb.
so well pleased with myself even though 4 years is a longtime i can say for at least 3 of them i was yoyo dieting.
good luck to all of you :0)

Wow bevsy you've done great! Slow and steady wins the race so I wouldn't worry about how long it takes! Good on you for doing it is all I say!

Here's to them 15's, which I can't ever remember being in all my adult life!

Welshcake was saving me a seat, so I hope it still has my reserved sticker on as my now not so large behind would like to use it shorty please!!!!

Hi all, mind if i join this group as I'm hoping it might give me the boost I need to get into the 15's!!
I actually started Weight Watchers at 18s 7lbs (or somewhere about!!) years ago, lost 3 stone on it but then went to uni and left home etc and when I started back to WW, I think i weighed roughly 17s 5lbs. Tried it a few times always loosing just under a stone bringing me to mid 16's but never any further :mad:

Got abit fed up with WW when the pro points came in so decided to try something different and joined Slimming World at 17s 3lbs. Lost 9.5lbs in about 6 weeks but I'm worried im just going to plateau again now. Hopefully with everyones encouragement/hints/tips it will not defeat me this time :D

Still well and truly rooted in the 16s at 16 7, been up and down but can't seem to get below 16 6... ARGH!!!

xxxxxx

After tonight am 2.5lb closer to the 15's.

Currently 16st2.5 so 3lb for that number change!!

Hiya,just been reading your comments I'm currently 16st 13lb.I started sw at 17st 12lb only a few weeks ago so I'm doing ok so far! I'm a shift worker and missed last weeks class so this Saturday im hoping 4 a big loss. I just feel like I haven't lost anything these past 2 weeks and I really hope I have! Any tips 4 staying on track?

Yay a club I can join!!!
I am currently 16st 5lbs and 2 weeks ago I was 16st 12lbs - 7lbs loss in a fortnight!
I am eventually aiming for around 9st 7lbs so I have a long journey ahead of me, hopefully will find some insiration from these threads.
Come on people, we can do this!!!

I finally made it into the 15's this week, it's been a LOOOOOOOOOOOONG hard slog though!

Back