From 16's to 15's

I'm hoping to be in this bracket very VERY soon!
I did manage to get under 17.. but have gained weight recently! AGH!
I'm re-joining slimming world tomorrow (and having been on slim fast for the past three weeks I can't wait!!)
Planning my days this week (as much as I can as am going away until Friday!)

Really can't wait to be in the 15's! Good luck everyone x

At 16 st 1 pound since last Wednesday. (Put 1lbs on, not sure where from.)

Have added lots of body magic (used the new bycicle on off road and on road adventures and walking) and stayed 100 % since then.

So I hope I'll be in the 15 st area this coming Wednesday. But really I want the remaining 41 pounds off asap. I just want to reach my goal or at least my new interim of 14 stone 5 lbs asap. :cry:

Hi all,
I started SW in March at 17st 9.5lb last week I weighed in at 16st 3.5lb. I'm hoping to get my 1.5st award this week and very soon my club 10 which would drop me into the 15st bracket. I can't even remember the last time I was that weight, it's so exciting :) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Only 4lbs to go then i can join the 15`s
Oh boy never been there in my adult life. :0)

-3lb off this week!

10 to go to be in 15's :D

Hi everyone,
I have just started SW last week, and I have weighed this morning and lost 4lb which I'm really happy with, taking me to 16.8lb. Hoping to be in the 15's by July it's been a long time since I've seen that number on the scales. Good luck everyone!

I made it into this group. Lost 3 pounds to get to 16-12.5. Now the count down begins to get into the 15's. Good luck everyone xxx

I started SW 10 days ago weighing 16st 9 and after my WI on Tuesday now weigh 16st 5 :) hoping for a 3 lb loss next Tuesday so I can get my half stone award xxx

Feels like im never gonna get in the 15`s, probably being a little impatient, ive been 100% now for almost 10 weeks i have lost 2 stone 9lb in that time, but still 3lb to go to get into the 15`s.
I weighed yesterday and was so disappointed i had only lost 1lb.
My nurse said 1lb was good. Ive upped my exercise this week as well.

Think im expecting too much, but it has spurred me on to keep going as over 9 weeks what i have lost has improved my diabetes.
So guess ive just got to be patient and keep motivated.

Bevsy
Keep the faith and congrats on the improvement in your diabetes. There are often plenty of other things that improve other than the poundage that we can't see so easily e.g your diabetes, blood pressure, heart rate.
Good luck, hopefully I can join you in the 15s soon. Thought I'd get there last week but went and put on grrr 2 steps forward, 1 step back but I'll get there. Just make sure you're drinking at least 2 litres of fluid everyday otherwise you might find when you up the exercise you put on weight as your muscles retain the water they need.
:)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I had a gain last night :(
3.5lbs ON

This takes me to 16:12.5

BOOO :( Not impressed.

Feel gutted

WOO HOO ladies can i please join you now, this weeks weight loss of 4lbs has taken me to wait for it ........ 15st 13lb.
I am over the moon don`t think i have ever been this weight in my adult life.
Hard work determination and loads of bloody willpower lol.
Can`t stop smiling. :0)

bevsy said:
WOO HOO ladies can i please join you now, this weeks weight loss of 4lbs has taken me to wait for it ........ 15st 13lb.

WELL DONE BEVSY!!!! :) :) :) :) :)

Welcome aboard love xxxxxx Lisa

bevsy said:

Well done. Shouldn't you be in the 15's to 14's now? :) x

I gatecrashed the sw 15`s to 14`s told them i was squatting there til the 14`s lol. :0)

EEEEEEEE weigh in tomorrow I can't wait!! :bunnydance:

Back