From 16's to 15's

I want to join in please!! I only started on EE 2 days ago, my starting weight was 16.12 so think it will be a few weeks before it becomes 15-something. But am trying to focus on mini-targets. Am going to a big gig at the end of May so am aiming to be 15.7 by then.

9lbs to go for me to get into the 15s! Started well into the 18s, can't wait to see that magic 15 on the scales!! xxxxxxxxxx

i weigh in tomorrow- i have been very good 100% on plan.. but laid up for 4 days ill.. will this effect my weight loss?? :(

It may or may not affect your weight loss.

I have had times when I have been ill and lost lots of pounds as a result, but other times where I've stayed the same or even gained.

It's really not one of those things that you can tell unfortunately.

Don't worry too much about it though as you have been 100% so you should be proud of yourself for that.

Hope you feel better soon.

Lost 1.5lbs last night so only 7/5lbs to go to get in the 15s!! Woohoo!! xxxx

weighed in.. stayed the same :( feel really disappointed, but suppose its better than a gain and may show next week? Fingers crossed!

Can I join you? I started at 17st 4.5lbs. I am now 16st 5lbs. I missed getting my 1 stone award this week by 1/lb!! :mad:
I hope to be in the 15s in the next 2 weeks. I am going to try really hard!:D

I'm currenly 16 stone 2lbs - am hoping to get into the 15's on Sunday at weigh in!

Hi all, how's everyone doing? Just out of interest, how much have people lost to get to the 15's in the first place?

Took me 18.5 lb! X

Sent from Laura's iPhone using MiniMins

Whoop Whoop I'm in the 15's as of this morning!! YAY!!
And i was originally 19 stone 8......lost some & then stopped dieting hence the re-start at 16 stone 7.
Wish i'd just carried on with it, i'd be close to target by now!! *sigh*

Rayven said:
Whoop Whoop I'm in the 15's as of this morning!! YAY!!
And i was originally 19 stone 8......lost some & then stopped dieting hence the re-start at 16 stone 7.
Wish i'd just carried on with it, i'd be close to target by now!! *sigh*

Well done!!! :)

I think I will have put a few pounds on this week so I don't think I'll be in the 15's at the next weigh in. :(

Haven't been doing so good this week. Having lots of tests at docs lately for various things and been feeling very down.
Feeling like that either makes me lose my appetite completely or go to the other extreme and comfort eat.
This week I have been comfort eating a lot.

I was already in the 15's a few months ago. I got ill and managed to put on around 1 and a half stone in a few weeks! So for me I haven't even got back to the weight I was at a few months ago yet! I'm slowly getting there though. It's so easy to put on but very difficult to get rid of.

Maybe after weigh in I will get back on track.

How is everyone else doing in their quest for the 15's?

There have been some great losses by the girls on here to get into the 16's so well done all for getting so far already!

Hi all,

I started @ 17st 11,1/2 on 10th Jan, have now lost 261/2 lb.

Finaly got to under 16 be it only by 1/2lb, but its been about 7 years since I was that weight.

I seem to lose a steady 2lb or 1 1/2lb a week, so far (touch wood) have not put on or stayed the same since starting.

Reset my target at 14 which if all goes to plan should be down to by my birthday in July.

Good luck to all remember take it one day at a time.

Hi everyone! Im currently in the 16s so have come to join you for support if thats ok! Im a bit down at the moment as I lost six stone with SW but have put two back on in the past 10 months :( when off plan so back on plan now!

Back