From 16's to 15's

JackieN said:
May I join in. I feel I will be in the 16's forever! My weight loss is so slow despite sticking to plan. i've even been writing a diary on here to make me keep going which it is. I guess I have to accept its going to be slow and just find plenty of interesting foods and recipes to keep me going. :)

I am going to read my books and try some red and green days this week rather than all EE and see if that helps.

love
Jackie
x

Welcome Jackie! As my husband says when my losses slow down "It took you years to put the weight on, don't expect it to come off overnight!" Stick with it, we'll all get there eventually! :)

Welcome Jackie! As my husband says when my losses slow down "It took you years to put the weight on, don't expect it to come off overnight!" Stick with it, we'll all get there eventually! :)

How very true :) I am okay now. Felt very deflated this morning. This would normally have resulted in chocolate but so far have resisted :) I think I expected too much and was sure it would just drop off me at first as so much to lose lol

JackieN said:
How very true :) I am okay now. Felt very deflated this morning. This would normally have resulted in chocolate but so far have resisted :) I think I expected too much and was sure it would just drop off me at first as so much to lose lol

Well done for resisting the call of chocolate! 1-2 lbs a week is a sensible figure to lose and should mean you keep it off, rather than a crash diet where you put all of weight back on a week later! :)

Can I come and play in your gang pleeessseee!!!!

Started at 17st 4 and lost 5lb my first week so now I wanna come join the 16ers please if I may ladies/gents.

Im getting married september 2012 and want to be around 13st 7ish by beggining of June next year. Thats my target, not just for my wedding but forever.

Ooo can I play too? Started at SW 16.9. Lost 4lb. Did lose 5 the week before on my own doing SW. Weigh in Wednesday. Good luck all xx

Hi WI today lost 3lb :) so just, only just made into the 15's.....So off I go :) see you all soon x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey guys, can I join too? I'm at 16st 5lbs so just need a bit more motivation to shoulder on into the 15s. Can't wait. Good luck all.

Can I join in please,been at s/whew wk,lost half stone b
went away 6days and put 9 lb on,so back to square one again but since then iv lost

Sorry I didnt realize it had gone on loads of times, I'm new to this forum and don't really know what I'm doing, sorry for being a pain.x

another half off.

Geez... 11 to go to be out of this zone.. feels like it WILL take forever :(

Ela ine said:
another half off.

Geez... 11 to go to be out of this zone.. feels like it WILL take forever :(

Nice to see you're enjoying our company that much ;)

Seriously though if you're doing everything right slow losses are a blessing in disguise, it means the weight will stay off! At least it's half a pound you will never see again....

rachymason said:
Nice to see you're enjoying our company that much ;)

Seriously though if you're doing everything right slow losses are a blessing in disguise, it means the weight will stay off! At least it's half a pound you will never see again....

Aw thanks hun :)
suzy111 said:
Just had healthy tea,shepherds pie,fresh veg,then yogurt n berrys yum yum

Sounds lush Hun!

Back