From 16's to 15's

Just joined you after loosing 6lbs in my first week :)

I'm trying to convince myself that my fruit salad topped with a muller is strawbs and cream whilst drooling over the pies on great British bake off !!!!

I'm trying to convince myself that my fruit salad topped with a muller is strawbs and cream whilst drooling over the pies on great British bake off !!!!

hehehe Kitty...I will be watching it on the iplayer, tomorrow morning over a leisurely breakfast of Weetabix, sliced banana and skimmed milk...:D yummy.

I lost 3lb this week, I got my 2 stone shiny award and this firmly into the 15's at 15st11lbs.

Well done every one, see you in the 15's

xx

Hiya - just joined the thread. A nice and unexpected 4lb put me here.

2.5lb loss this week would be great for my club 10, my 2stone badge and my October mini target.

Keep it together y'all

2.5 lb loss on a * week, yay :) Got my 4.5 stone award too! Happy happy joy joy! Have a great weekend everyone x

Well done Siggy !!!! Great loss for you.
congrats on getting your 4.5 stone award too. Amazing weight loss!! Inspirational !!
Have a good weekend too ! X

2.5 lb loss on a * week, yay :) Got my 4.5 stone award too! Happy happy joy joy! Have a great weekend everyone x

WOW Siggy, that is brilliant. well done xx

Aww Hi Anju, Thank you so much. I have been looking out for you. Havent seen you lately. How are you getting on? xx

Not doing too badly. Very close to the 5 stone loss, but been really busy at work so not had enough time or too exhausted to keep my focus on what I'm eating or exercise. so frustrating as I am really close!

Gonna drop into this zone. Joined back at SW two weeks ago. In the 16's @ 16st6.5lbs so want to get into the 15's. One step at a time :)

2lb on for me this week. Although It's my * week , I'm gutted cos I've stuck to plan and I've started bk exercising again.
I write down what I eat and looking bk I'm sticking to plan .
I have been keeping my syns around 5-7 so maybe I'll have to up them ?

Heya Kitty, which plan are you following on SW. I only know the red and green days...that's all there was when I first did it years ago. Maybe you could try changing it around a bit?

Heya Kitty, which plan are you following on SW. I only know the red and green days...that's all there was when I first did it years ago. Maybe you could try changing it around a bit?

Hi!
I generally do red and green. Mainly green tho. I do try avoid eating too much pasta or potatoes tho , opting more for bean stews, chilli and curries with veg, so when I crave pasta or potatoes I can have them. -like just now when I've had a cheesy broccoli pasta bake.
there are the odd days when I've not planned my menu or checked what i have in and my day turns into an ee , and I try not use my syns in a meal unless its an extra slice of toast/bread or extra cheese on a meal. I find this way if I want a choccy biscuit or a packet of crisps I have my syns available.

So I have been faffing around the lower end of the 16's for three weeks now!! Lost 0.5lbs which put me back to where I was three weeks ago. I am only 3.5lbs away from my 2 stone award and only 5lbs away from dropping just into the 15's!!! Frustrated that I feel like I am looping around this weight but trying to get back on it this week. xxx

So I have been faffing around the lower end of the 16's for three weeks now!! Lost 0.5lbs which put me back to where I was three weeks ago. I am only 3.5lbs away from my 2 stone award and only 5lbs away from dropping just into the 15's!!! Frustrated that I feel like I am looping around this weight but trying to get back on it this week. xxx

Fingers crossed for you !!x

3lb off finally broke my 1lb a week streak. Now at 16.4 so hopefully be in the 15s in 2 weeks :):)

5 off yesterday, so right on the border! New stone zone soon!

Back