From 17.7 to 12.4 stone b4 and now pics!!!

chocolatetrish

Hi everyone

I started SW last July to loose weight for my very busy year but namely my holiday next week .... Ive still not reached target but am happy with the way my weight is going so thought I would share my before and now pics ...

001.jpg

and this morning at class ....

074.jpg

Sorry the pics are big, I dont know how to make them smaller x

Trish x

Last edited:
I don't think they should be smaller, you've certainly git something to shout about there, you look amazing, well done xx

wow such an inspiration- well done you!!!!! :D x

That's amazing well done you! Truly an inspiration!

oh wow, congratulations, you look great and should be so proud of all that you have achieved.

You look fabulous! Congratulations!

Wow! Well done you! U look fantastic! Thank you for sharing pics they are very inspirational!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Fantastic pics, many congrats on your achevement. Have a fantastic hol you defo deserve it.

wow...you look amazing!! a huge well done to you x

Blumin' gorgeous Trish - and well done.
Have a fantastic holiday chica. You will knock them dead in Florida.

OMG! You look fantastic and you so deserve to have a fabulous time on holiday! I keep asking people how do they keep sticking to plan not just for days but weeks, months or even a year after they 1st started. I'm struggling and it's only been 6 weeks! I think i need to stick your pics on my fridge! Happy holidays!

Thank u all soooooo much - u are all very kind x

Ive definately taken the scenic route to loosing weight ... it came off pretty quickly until i got to the 3 1/2 stone mark then it was a pound here and there but i tried not to loose heart and keep on with things ... when i get bored i buy a new cook book or try new recipes that i havent tried before just to refresh myself, oh and i will read my book again a few times .... Im definately a planner ... I will sit and decide what we are going to eat for the week and do a shopping list to make sure i have everything i need ... I also do most of the cooking so my husband has lost 3 stone as well!!!

Good luck to u all and it does work xxxx

you look AMAZING and I'm sure your holiday will be the most amazing one you've ever had, given that super weight loss.

WOW!!!!
x

Wow you look fantastic, what a transformation x

Back